Chapter 22

"So you walked in on him?" Will asked.

"No Will, we were at his coach and he I guess needed to take care of it and went into the bathroom. So when I went to check on him, he was in the bathroom."

"Oh wow, I'll have to give him crap about that."

"No no no. He doesn't know I know, so you definetly can't know."

"Fine I won't say anything."

"Especially to John-Hunter, I feel he will get mad."

"Don't worry I won't."

Will and John-Hunter were going to Texas and Sprint and Xfinity were going to Michigan this weekend.

We were currently packing up for this weekend. This was the first race I wasn't going to watch of Will's. But I think I'll fly down to watch the race Friday and surprise Will and John-Hunter. I'll have to work with Denny's car and make it perfect, though before I can leave Michigan.

"I'm really upset your not watching me race this weekend." Will says bummed.

"I know you are Will, I am too."

"Can't you skip one weekend?"

"With the car I've helped the team get on the weekends, Denny won't let me."

"Stupid Denny, I just want my best friend to watch me race!" Will says whining.

"Grow up and stop whining. You're gonna have to get over it."

"I know." Will sighs.

We both finish packing and then walk into the kitchen. I grab my phone off the counter and see a message from Chase.

From Chase - Really miss you! Don't know why since I saw you yesterday! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

To Chase - Aww I miss you too. I'm all set for tomorrow. Michigan here we come!

I set my phone back down and grab a water from the fridge. I sit at the peninsula smiling.

"It really grosses me out when you text someone on you phone and look like that after." Will says breaking me from my thoughts.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I really hope you don't look at things and then smile like that."

"Will! No I was just texting Chase. Gross, you're so stupid!"

"Well ya never know."

"With you maybe."

"What's that suppose to mean?" He says mocking me.

"Never mind." I yawn. "I think I'm gonna head to bed. Wake me before you leave tomorrow morning."

"Ok I will, good night, love you!" Will coos.

"Good night loser, love you too."

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys might think it's weird that Will and I say I love you to each other. But we've been friends for a couple years, almost 6. I think. But it just happened one day one of us said I love you and then the other said it back. And it just stuck. So no it's not weird.