Chapter 18

"JH, you should come with us to Richmond?" I whine.

"Why do you want me to come so badly?" John-Hunter comments.

"It's my home track!"

"I'm not racing though! And I might have other plans." He whines back.

"Yeah you, other plans, that's not true. And I want another person to be there with me to annoy people. Please JH, you're never at the track! I want you to come, Will gets boring!"

"Hey, right here!" Will says from the couch.

"Yeah, I know."

"Fine, I will come!"

"Yay!!!"

"Wow, when I say I'm coming to a race you're never this excited." Will says.

"Yeah but you're always coming no matter what. I don't have to convince you."

"I got to go. If I'm coming with you I need to get ready." JH says leaving.

I also leave Will to continue his game and head to my room. Two weeks ago I got an apartment with Will. Maya and Lucas started dating, so I let them have the apartment. But I love living with Will, even though it has its ups and downs. Like always having my best friend and when I need a laugh. But he's always there, doing random stuff that I don't need to see or hear.

I look back at Will and see him focused really hard on what ever his game he's playing is. I then head to my room down the hall. I don't know why but I hate packing for races. I never now what I'm going to need. I never know what's going to happen, so what should I bring a little of everything?

This is going to be I think my hardest time packing. One because I don't have Maya for help and two things have just happened and I don't exactly know what I need. Like last weekend.

*Will's POV*

"Hey Will can I talk to you?" JH asks from behind me.

"I thought you left?"

"I walked out the door and didn't actually shut it and came back after I saw Bryn go to her room."

"Oh ok, what's up?"

"Umm well, I don't know how to say this. But um I think I have feelings for Bryn."

"What?" I say shocked.

"I know, everyone has been getting feelings for Bryn, but who wouldn't. She's amazing, beautiful, loves racing. There's so much to her."

"I know John, but I think the best thing for her is trying to hide them. Yes it might be hard, but it's the best thing for her."

"I know having to deal with all of this in just a couple months is probably harder than we think.""

"We also need to talk to Ryan. What he said to her while she was helping Kasey was not ok. I think he's just upset because he realized he really likes Bryn, and he let her go."

"Yeah we can do that this weekend when we go to Richmond. Did she tell Chase?"

"Yeah, Chase was upset because he hasn't been acting like that around him about her, I guess. And he wants them to become friends again so everything can go back to normal. But I'm afraid nothings going back to normal. But I don't know."

"Yeah, well I got to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

John-Hunter walks quietly back out the door and I get up to head to my room. This is going to be different.

*At Richmond*

"Well where are we watching the Xfinity race?" JH asks.

We were currently in Denny's garage, and final practice had ended.