Chapter 8

"I might be developing feelings for this fantastic, smart, adventures, talented girl."

"Oh really now? Who is it?"

"Well I've been hanging out with her a lot more lately, her brother is a racer, she can work on a race car, she has a passion for racing, she can race a dirt bike better than I can, and she is a smartass."

"Would I know her or should I become friends with her?"

"You know her really well."

"Hmmm... I wonder who it could be?" I smirk.

"It's you smartass!"

"Well I have a secret too." I whisper.

"And what's your secret?" Ryan says in almost a scared tone.

"I might be developing feelings for you too Ryan." I smile.

"Good, I thought you were going to say something about..."

I stopped Ryan by kissing him and we both smiled into the kiss. As we pulled away we both smiled towards each other.

"I'm glad we decided to fake date, and now I'm hoping you can be my actual girlfriend?"

"Of course Ryan."

"Are you all set for Nascar goes West?"

"Um.. I have a few things already in my motor coach, but I have packed 1/4 of the things I actually need." I admit.

"Well let's wait to start another movie, and we go finish packing for you."

"So now that we're dating you're gonna be nice? I don't now about this?"

"Haha, come on I want you to come with me on the plane to Las Vegas. The only reason I want you to get packed is because my plane leaves 2 hours before yours would."

"Why would I want to leave 2 hours earlier?"

"To go with your boyfriend."

"Oh crap...." I say remembering something, very important.

"What's wrong?"

"Denny doesn't know we're actually dating. He thinks we're fake dating for my publicity and for you to seem like you have a life."

"We won't tell Denny then, we'll just keep acting like a fake couple around him."

"But I tell him everything."

"Fine we'll hint off things to him like if we were to actually date and see how he would actually feel if we were to be dating for real and see what he says?" Ryan suggest.

"Yeah that should work."

"Good!" Ryan said before kissing me on my nose. "Now let's get you packed."

"I still have to come with you?"

"Even if we were still fake dating I talked to Denny and he said it would be best if you flew to races with me."

"Ugh, why?"

"This is the only time we're flying before them, usually we are 2 hours after. So please go with me!" Ryan whined.

"Ugh fine but you're helping me pack."

"Of course."

Ryan and I get up and head to my room. I grab my one of my 3 bags I'm packing and lay it on my bed.

"Clothes, shoes, and bathroom products. Then anything else will go in that." I say pointing to all the bags and the items that are suppose to go in that bag.