Chapter 7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Hope you guys enjoy this update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bad thing about me and Ryan dating, we always have to be together, always. The good thing on the week, when I don't have to be at the shop, I can just go over to his apartment eat pizza, let him and Bubba play video games, take a selfie with Ryan and post it on social media, so all his followers and my followers know we're that type of couple, and then I can go home. The only good thing about all of that, is that we live in the same apartment complex.

I don't think I've ever spent so much time alone with Ryan before. I don't think I given him enough credit though, he's a fun guy. Just never tell him I said that.

We were in Atlanta this last weekend. Denny did ok, he just didn't care for how the car was, he finished 16th, Ryan finished 25th, which he keeps giving himself crap for. Ty drove for Tony while he has to sit out for a back injury, and finished 17th.

Will raced in the truck race Saturday and couldn't finish because his truck left the track smoking, leaving him to finish in 35th and John Hunter Nemechek won.

Ty raced in the Xfinity series also Saturday and finished 5th, and Kyle Busch won, SURPRISE SURPRISE! Please make sure to notice all that sarcasm. (Sorry to any Kyle Busch fans.)

We are going to Las Vegas next weekend and hoping for a win for any of the boys.

Today I went to the shop and just checked over the car, making few changes before we load it up. And am now headed to lunch with Ryan. I drove to the little dinner, he suggested and walked in, quickly finding him at a booth in the corner of the little area.

"Hey." I say walking up to the table.

"Hi, sweet cheeks." Ryan says with a smirk before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I hit Ryan on the arm, remembering all the little nicknames he listed off back when we first started 'the plan'.

"What was that for?" He asks rubbing his arm before sitting again.

"That little nickname of yours."

"What, I can't complement my girls ass?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because I don't need you too and I'm not really your girl."

"Whatever."

The waiter walks up to us as we continue going over what Ryan can call me and all the names he can't. The guy smiles at me, then winks.

"What can I get the beautiful lady?" He asks.

I look over to see Ryan with a clenched jaw and his hands in fists on the table. Wait is Ryan jealous? Ryan can't be jealous, this is a fake relationship. What if he is jealous?

"She and I will take the caesar salads with the mega burgers. I will have a Coke and she'll have a Sprite." Ryan answers quickly clenching his teeth again.

The waiter glares at Ryan, smiles towards me, and writes down what Ryan had said. I didn't know what to say, this was weird. Ryan wasn't suppose to actually like me, unless they played me and Ryan does like me. If they played me I'm killing all of them, one because Ryan has practically made out with me twice, which was suppose to mean nothing and just a joke and this was suppose to make Chase jealous. I'm hoping Ryan is just doing some great acting and it was just to make this more believable. What happens if he does have feelings for me, will I get feelings for him? What happens if he does and I don't, will he make me? I need to stop worrying about this.