Chapter 14

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I'm back in Charlotte! We finished Nascar goes west this weekend. Jimmie Johnson ended up winning again. Kyle Larson hit the wall pretty hard, but is ok. Danica Patrick also hit the wall and blamed it on Kasey Khane, and well it was both their fault. (Sorry to any Danica Patrick fans, I'm about to say my opinion on her) I don't know why she's still driving in Nascar, she's the only female driver. Well if Nascar wants a female driver, they should get a better one then. She gets in a crash every week, blames it on someone that was near her. It's kind of annoying, I even feel bad for Tony paying so much to fix her car every week.

Nascar had an off weekend so I was planning on spending it just relaxing at my apartment alone, since Lucas went to be with family and Maya was going on a trip to Duck Key, Florida, to visit her sister.

"Come on, you should join me! You'll love it! We get her mansion to ourselves for 5 days." Maya tries to convince me to come with her to the Duck Key.

"I thought the whole point of you going was to see your sister."

"Well that was planned but then she had a business problem and now she has to fly to New York after the first day I show up."

"Maya you know I don't like being on the ocean like that. With sharks, and a chance of a tornado or a tsunami."

"Oh my gosh Bryn, there is a tiny chance that will happen while we're there."

"I'll think about it."

"Yay! If it makes you feel any better invite some of your friends from Nascar. The private jet leaves tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon."

"Ok, whatever I'm going to meet up with Will and a few of the guys at Bubba's place."

"Ok have fun!" Maya says heading to her room.

I grab a few things and then my keys and start my drive to Bubba's. When I showed up instead of knocking, I walked right in.

"Heyo!"

"Hey we're in here!" I hear Will scream from a side room.

"Hey there she is!" Erik yells.

I fully come into the room. I look around at all of the boys spread out in the room playing Xbox and food every where. I notice Will, Erik, Bubba, Ty, Austin, Ryan Reed, Daniel, and in the corner of the room Chase.

"Hey guys."

"Hey we were just waiting on you!" Bubba cheers.

"Oh really now, why?"

"Well Ryan thought it would be fun to play truth or dare and we were just waiting on you to join."

"I don't know about that, last time you guys dared me to run around the infield of Bristol shirtless."

"Come on, we aren't at the track it won't be that bad." Will joins in.

"Yeah that's my problem we aren't at the track, we are in Bubba's house. Something bigger than what happens at the track could happen here!"

"Come on Bryn please!" Ty whines.

"Fine." I sigh.

We all sit in a circle, with me in the middle of Ty and Will. This is going to be an interesting game with eight guys and one girl.

"Ok I'll start!" Austin says proudly. "Ok, Erik Truth or Dare?"

"Umm, Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Daniel."

"You've got to be kidding me?" Daniel asks.

The rest of us all chuckle and laugh.

"Come on Erik man up and do the dare!" I cheer.