Chapter 20

"William, I know you won a race but stop acting like this!" I angrily state.

"I'm not acting like anything, this is how I act."

I groan and leave the living area of our apartment to JH's room. After Talladega we changed the spare room into JH's room. So now I live with two 2016 Camping World Truck Series chase contenders.

"JH, Will's being a douche!"

"On really, why?"

"I don't know, I asked if he would make something to eat and then he said no and that I could make it myself!" I angrily respond.

"I agree with Will, make your own food."

I gasp at his comment and walk out of his room. I grab my phone and call Ty to get a pizza.

In 30 minutes Ty was at the door with two pizza boxes.

"Someone called for some pizza?" Ty chuckles.

"Ty, you weren't suppose to bring her food. She had to either get it herself or make it herself." Will explains.

"Hey I wanted pizza too, just didn't want to eat it alone."

Will and JH give up and join us in the kitchen. I go to take a piece, when Ty smacks my hand.

"Ow, I wanted a piece of pizza!"

"Not yet!"

"What, why not?

"I invited Chase over too, sorry hope you don't mind."

As Ty said that my stomach jumped. I'd been having a hard time talking to Chase again, almost like how I acted when we saw each other in Daytona. I don't know why, but I think it's because I realized I didn't like Ryan and I'm back to the little school girl crush, as Will calls it.

"Umm, no no, that's fine."

"Good." Will comments.

When I look back up at all the guys are smirking at each other and shaking their heads. I have no clue why, and don't really want to know.

"Hey Bryn, you ok?" JH asks in an amused tone.

"Yeah, just fine." I comment finally picking my head up.

As Will went to say something, to take the smirk off his face, there was a knock on the door.

"Ooh, I'll get." Will says before leaving.

JH grabs some plates, while I grab some waters from the fridge. I set them on the peninsula in the kitchen.

"Hey, look who's here." Will interjects.

"Hey guys." Chase says rubbing his neck nervously.

I don't look at him but instead grab a piece of pizza and head to my room.

"Eh, eh, eh. You aren't going anywhere. We have a guest over, you made Ty get you pizza, you're staying here." Will says stopping me.

I groan so no one can hear me and head back over to the peninsula and take the seat closest to the wall. I pay no attention to anything but my pizza.

"Bryn you there?" Ty asks.

"Huh?"

"We just asked what was wrong." JH states.

"Oh, um nothing, just a little tired."

"Well, if you want you can go to your room and go to sleep." Will starts.

"Yeah, I would love that." I say jumping from my chair and running through the kitchen.

"But!" Will stops me.