Chapter 32

"Wow, its nice here." Haley states.

"Yeah look at this view." Whitney cheers opening the curtains.

"Are you kiding me look at this room." Sydney clarifies.

It was Monday, August 8th. We raced at Watkins yesterday and now us girls and some of the guys are at Mrytle Beach.

Sydney, Whitney, Haley, Ava, and I were sharing a room. Which is more like a suite. It has a kitchen and a living area, then there are two rooms with two bathrooms connected to each room.

And the guys, Chase, JH, Will, Ryan, Ryan Reed, Bubba, Erik, Austin and Ty, somehow shared a suite. Which I'm hoping is bigger than our room because 9 guys couldn't share a room that we are staying in.

"Well Sydney and I can take this room with Ava. And Whitney and Haley you guys can have the other room." I suggest.

"Yeah that's fine."

"Well the guys said they would be over in a little bit, so we can unpack a bit before they come."

So that's what we do. We go into our rooms. Sydney helps me set up Ava's pop up crib and then move the furniture around so it isn't so compacted. After 10 minutes there's a knock on the door. All us girls go out into the living area and I open the door allowing the 9 guys to walk in.

"So we were think a nice dinner at this restaurant on the beach?" Ty suggests.

"Yes we were, but it's fancy. So you all have to dress up, as well as us." Ryan continues.

"So wear some dresses and make up." Reed adds.

"And add some bling with jewelry and accessories." Erik finishes.

"We will be back in a little over an hour. Be ready." Bubba commands.

All us girls head our own way. Sydney told me to bring a lot of nice dressy clothing for nights like tonight.

I go through the bag of Ava's clothing and find a dress that I want her to wear. It was a black dress with white polka dots and a bow on the top. I also grab a pair of gold sparkly sandals. Then I set her outfit to the side and start on my own.

 Then I set her outfit to the side and start on my own