Chapter 9

We made it to Las Vegas and are ready to start our West Coast Sweep. The Sprint cars had testing yesterday. Let's just say Denny hit the wall pretty hard. He will have to race in a back up car, we couldn't do to much to his car, so.

We had practice today for both Xfinity and Sprint. In first practice Denny finished 13th and Ryan 16th. Since Xfinity had back to back practices meant Ryan and Denny didn't have to be with their team, so we are all at my motor coach. They didn't have qualifying until almost 5.

Ryan looked at me and nodded his head towards the kitchen area of the coach. I get up knowing he's asking to talk to me and leave Denny memorized by what was on the TV.

"We should start hinting off if we were a couple and see what he says." Ryan says straight away.

"I guess."

We walked back over to Denny and sat together on the couch.

"Hey Denny." I say getting his attention.

"Yeah." He turns his attention to us.

"Bryn and I were talking earlier, and we were talking about how we're fake dating and all. And I said I wonder what Denny would think if we were to actually date."

"Yeah it was a funny question." I add.

"Well, I don't really think I would mind. Ryan you're a great guy and I trust you around Bryn. You've been there for her for a couple years now, so I don't think I would really mind." Denny answers.

"Well would you mind if Bryn was my real girlfriend?"

"I just answered that question."

"Denny, Ryan is trying to ask if it is ok for him to actually date me, not this fake dating we were putting on."

"Oh, yeah it's fine Ryan. Just don't hurt her.

"I would never hurt her."

We continued talking and watching random things that came on the TV. Once it was almost time for qualifying Denny and Ryan left to get ready. Will didn't have truck series this weekend so he was staying with me in my coach.

"Hey ready to go?" Will asks.

"Yeah I guess."

Will and I walk towards the track. Ryan met us half way and I met Denny at his car. Luckily they were just a few cars apart so I could go back and forth.

"You can be with your brother first." Ryan says giving me a kiss and headed to his car and crew.

I walked back to Denny and the crew. As qualifying went on, I went back and forth between Denny and Ryan. At the end of qualifying Ryan qualified 14th and Denny qualified 9th.

We all walked back to the motor coach lot and once we got there went our own ways. Denny to his motor coach, Ryan to his, and Will and I to mine.

*Next Day*

The Xfinity race was today and the last 2 Sprint practices were today. For some reason I just felt good about today. Like something good would happen, but with my luck it would probably be the opposite.

We did the Sprint practices and the Xfinity qualifying.

We were just waiting around for the Xfinity race to start. Will, Ryan, and I were hanging out in Ty's motor coach. Joking around like we normally do.

"So who's pit box we sitting in today?" Ryan asks.

"Obviously Ty's." I say stating the obvious.

Ryan rolls his eyes and continues looking at his phone screen.

When it was time for the pre race festivities we all left the motor coach and walked towards the track.

Ryan and I walked towards pit road with Will trailing behind, on the phone with his girlfriend, while Ty headed to driver introduction. On the way Chase ran into me. I fell straight to the ground.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Bryn. I'm just late." Chase said putting his hand out for me to grab so he can help me up.

"It's fine."

Instead of grabbing Chase's hand Ryan lifted me up kissing both my cheeks.

"Umm. Well I got to go." Chase say before running towards introduction.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Ryan asked in a sad tone.

"After what he said to Ty when you guys told me him and Stacy were dating I stopped. Don't worry." I said kissing Ryan's nose.

"Good!"

We continued walking until we made it to Ty's car on pit road.

*After Race*

Kyle Busch won yet another race. The top 3 were actually all Joe Gibbs cars. The RCR cars finished 5th, 6th, and 7th. Austin, Brandon Jones, and Ty. Bubba got caught and ran into another car that hit the wall.

"I need to go check on Bubba, I'll meet you at your motor coach." Ryan said quickly leaving.

Will went to congratulate Kyle in victory lane, since Kyle is his truck owner. So that left me walking to my coach alone. I use to walk alone all the time, but now with all the guys and things it seems boring walking alone.

I was walking and looking at my phone when someone ran up to me. I looked to my side and saw Chase.

"Hey Bryn, sorry about running into you earlier."

"It's ok, you were late. It was no problem I fall all the time."

"So I've seen, but I've ran into you every time I've seen you fall."

"Yeah I guess."

"So how are you and Ryan?"

"We're good. How are you and Stacy?"

"Umm... well we broke up Monday after Daytona."

"Oh, Chase I'm so sorry."

"It's ok I was only doing it for Erik."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He asked me to date her for a couple weeks and act like a jerk to everyone. I guess some guy hurt her and it changed her and what I did helped her get over him and realize she just hadn't found the right guy. She ended up breaking up with me, said I didn't care about hurt. But she just wasn't my biggest priority."

"Ooh."

"But there's another girl I have my eyes on."

"Oh really now, who is she?"

"I'm not telling and she's dating someone. Its not like I'm gonna end up with her anyway."

"Aww Chase cheer up."

"Why should I?"

"Cause this girl that your so fond of, well this relationship she's in might not work out. But if it im right and the relationship doesn't work out, give it a bit of time before you go and try to get with her. Ok?"

"I guess."

"Good."

"Wanna come hang with me at my coach, play some video games, huh? I'll order a pizza."

"Yeah I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gonna leave it like this! And add a update after the race. Enjoy!