Evergreen x Shy! Reader {NaL}

A/N: It's raining tears in my room. I was watching Immortal Songs 2: g.o.d. The song covers were so beautiful i cried!! Especially Kim Feel's cover of g.o.d's 'Road'!! In case you guys don't know, Immortal Songs 2 is a korean show. And g.o.d's 'Road' is a song that you'll surely relate to.

No One's POV

You've always admired Evergreen ever since you stepped into the guild. Apparently, she's dating Elfman Strauss. Elfman and Evergreen thought of you as their little sister or more of a daughter. It was midnight and yet you're still at the guild, drinking.

"(Y/N), that's enough." Mira said.

"Mira-neechan, i can't stop..." You said.

"*sigh* (Y/N), you need to rest." Mira said.

"But mom and dad..." You mumbled and cried. Mira just frowned and patted your head.

"I know it hurts to lose your parents. I've kinda experienced that too. Don't worry, we've all experienced that. You're not alone." Mira said.

"......" You didn't responded, you just sobbed.

"Mira, i can take care of her. You can go home." Evergreen said.

"Eh...? O-Okay." Mira said and walked out of the empty guild.

"(Y/N)...?" Evergreen asked and sat beside you.

"Evergreen-nee... Why do people always have to die...?" You asked out of nowhere.

"Well... Nothing lasts forever..." Evergreen said..

"I know that...! But why them...? Why my parents...? Why did it have to be them?! Why didn't it have to be me...?!" You yelled angrily and clenched tight on the glass that it broke.

"(Y/N), if it's you who died then i would be like what you are right now...!!" Evergreen yelled. You were surprised like 'What...?'

"Losing Elfman is enough...!" Evergreen yelled, tears falling down her eyes. Yes, at that battle, your parents and your big brother-like Elfman died. You clenched your fists.

"But that one's my fault... Elfman-nii died because of me but my parents died because of... Mard Geer..." You said.

"Elfman-nii died because of protecting me... You have the right to blame me. I killed Elfman-nii." You said. Evergreen was angry, shocked, sad, and confused. Evergreen grabbed the collar of your shirt, glaring at you with her flaming angry eyes.

"Why you...!! You...!" Evergreen couldn't yell properly.

"Everything was my fault... The battle starting was my fault. Mard Geer wanted me and my power which made him start a war between his toys and Fairy Tail, just to get me. I killed Elfman-nii, mom, dad, Macao-san, Carla-chan, Happy-kun, Lily-kun, and... And... And... Freed-nii... It's all my fault..." You said.

"I've killed my parents and my precious comrades... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." You sobbed. Evergreen dropped your feet at the floor and immediately hugged you.

"It's no one's fault... I'm sorry too..." Evergreen sobbed.

"Neechan..." You sobbed.

"I'm sorry..." You whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: M-Man... Writing this while listening to 'Road' really made me cry. I'm crying right now people!! Help me!