Hisui E. Fiore x Reader {L} (Part 1)

A/N: "You cant change the world without getting your hands dirty." ~ Lelouch Vi Brittania. BUT let's change it into this, "You cant change the world without getting your mind dirty." ~ Jenika Arciaga. Lol. AND this'll have a Part 2!!

No One's POV

"Princess Hisui?" You asked. Your are the personal maid of the princess of Fiore, Hisui. "Yes?" Hisui asked. "Here's your lunch." You said. Hisui thought of an idea and smirked. "(Y/N)?" Hisui asked. "Yes, ma'am?" You asked. "I'd rather have YOU for lunch." Hisui said as she locked the door. (A: Good one, Hisui!) "W-what do you mean, Princess Hisui?" You asked while blushing. "Awww, aren't you always calling me without 'Princess' when we're alone?" Hisui asked while walking to you. "Y-yeah but i just realized that it's disrespectful." You said. "Then call me that now." Hisui said as she grabbed your chin, bringing her your face close to yours. Hisui placed the tray you were holding at the table that was beside you.

"But ma'am i--" You stopped when Hisui glared at you. "Do it or i'll kiss you." Hisui said as she pins you to the door. You closed your eyes and sighed. "I'd rather have you to kiss me than to do that, Princess." You said and looked away. Hisui smirked and leaned closer to your face. "Are you sure about that? I might get too far." Hisui said while her other hand is running up to your chest. You blushed and nodded. "Im sure about my answer." You said. Hisui smiled and kissed you. You closed your eyes tightly as Hisui touches your chest. And so, you couldn't hold it anymore so you pinned her to her bed. Hisui looked surprised that you pinned her to the bed. "What's the matter (Y/N)?" Hisui asked while she placed her amrs around your neck.

"I...Do you want me to continue, Hisui?" You asked seductively. Hisui blushed and nodded slowly. And so, you kissed her lips lustfully. Hisui blushed deep and made you both more closer. Like you know, deepening the kiss by pulling your body closer. "(Y/N)~..." Hisui moaned out through the kiss. You removed her clothes and leaned back. "Hisui, are you really sure that the others wont jump on me?" You asked. Hisui siged in defeat. "Yes, s-so please continue." Hisui said and looked away. You smiled a bit and rubbbed her womanhood while licking her neck. (A: ^_^ That's my Reader-chan! Always in a hurry.) "Ah~! (Y/N)~!" Hisui moaned out. You leaned back and Hisui immediately kissed your lips. You kissed back and Hisui touched your breasts.

And so, Hisui leaned back, panting. (A: *Slightly nosebleeding* Here goes...) "(Y/N), im close." Hisui stopped when she moaned again. "I know." You whispered and pressed your fingers harder which made Hisui's moans louder. "(Y/N)~!" Hisui yelled and came. Hisui was panting for air. You brushed out her bangs out of her eyes. "Hisui..." You mumbled. "Y-yes?" Hisui asked. "I love you." You said. Hisui gave you smiled andressed her forehead to yours. "I know." Hisui said.