Mirajane Strauss x Reader {NaL}

No One's POV

You yawned and sat on one of the chairs on the guild. "Sleepy much?" Mirajane asked. "Yeah." You said while staring at her blue eyes. Mirajane stared back and you both had a little staring contest. 'She's so pretty.' You both thought. "Hey, you wouldn't mind coming to my house right?" Mirajane asked while blushing. "Of course not. Why?" You asked whole smirking. "N-nothing. Just come to my house tonight. See ya." Mirajane said and went to bar with a tomato face. "What's with her?" Lucy asked. "Dunno. Is she asking you out, (Y/N)?" Levy asked. "I dont know. She just want me to come at her house tonight." You said. "If you wanna date my sister, you have to be a man." Elfman said while glaring at you. "Im not gonna date your sister. Besides, i dont even like her-- shit." You said. Mirajane has watery eyes now. "(Y/N)!!" Gray yelled nervously. "Mira, im-- where is she?" You asked.

"Ran out." Juvia pointed at the door. "Good job." Erza said. "Shut up. Where did she go?" You asked. "Probably at the forest." Erza said. "Why there?" You asked. "Just go after her. She might get lost." Lisanna said. "Oh yeah? Okay." You said and ran to the forest in full speed like jet. "Mira?" You asked. "Im not here." She said. "Yeah right." You said sarcastically. You looked on one of the trees and saw her hugging her knees. 'Geez.' You thought and sat beside her. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Gonna hunt elephants. Of course i came for you." You said and rested your head on her shoulder. She blushed and hid her face with her arms. "Mira, are you angry?" You asked. Mirajane nodded slowly.

"Then, im sorry. I didn't mean to do that." You said and held her hand. Mirajane looked at your eyes and blushed. "D-do you l-like or love s-someone?" Mirajane asked shyly. "Of course i do." You said. "Who i-is it? It's okay if you dont wanna say." She said. "She's...Mirajane Strauss. The nicest and prettiest girl i've ever met." You and smiled. "M-me?" Mirajane asked. You nodded and pressed your forehead to hers. "I love you." You whispered. "But i thought you dont have any feelings for me." Mira said. "That was a joke. Dont take it seriously." You said. "Okay." Mirajane mumbled. "What about you? Who do like or love?" You asked. "Y-you of course." Mirajane said. "Hey, you dont have to say that. I know you like Laxus." You said. "Laxus is just a friend." Mirajane said and kissed your lips. You immediately kissed back.

"Found them." Gray whispered to Juvia and Elfman. "Awww." Juvia said. "(Y/N)'s a man." Elfman said while smiling, happy that her sister found someone that will be there for her forever. "Ummm, im not." You said after leaning back. "HOW DID YOU?!" Gray yelled. "I can see you guys." You said. Mirajane was blushing somhard that she kighr explode any seconds now. "Mira, calm down." Lucy said. "LUCY?! LEVY?! LISANNA?! ERZA?! GAJEEL?!" You and Mirajane yelled. "Hello." They said. "Stalker alert." You said. "Offensive." Juvia said while crossing her arms. "Kiss again." Elfman said. "You're not angry?" You asked. "Why would i be?" Elfman asked. "Well, first, im a girl and not a man. And it's weird for girls to like each other." You said.

"Girl or a man, i dont care. I just want my sister to be happy." Elfman said. "Awwww. Me too!" Lisanna said. "Hey, do the request." Gray said. "Yeah." Gajeel said while blushing. "By the way, Levy and Lucy, i know your secret." You said while smirking. Lucy and Levy blushed. Mirajane giggled and you kissed her. "Yay!" Everyone cheered.