Shy! Jenny Realight x Cold! Reader {NaL}

A/N: Woooooo!! Full of updates to daaaaay!!!

No One's POV

"(Y/N)?" Jenny asked. You looked at her with a blank face. "What?" You asked. "Master Bob wanna talk to you." Jenny said. You stood up and walked to Master Bob who's looking at you in disbelief. "What's with the face, Master?" You asked. "Why are you being cold to Jenny since she had a boyfriend, (Y/N)?" Master Bob asked. "I'm not cold to her only. I'm also cold to other people." You said with crossed arms. "You're jealous aren't you?" Master Bob asked. "I'm not. Jenny is only my best friend and that's final. She has Hibiki after all." You said. 'Yes, she is jealous.' Master Bob thought.

"You can't hide anything from me, (Y/N). I've known you for too long." Master Bob said. You looked away. "Why didn't you confessed your feelings?" Master Bob asked. "I was scared. I know she liked Hibiki so i didn't told her." You said. "They've already broked up. Jenny was the one who broked up with him. Hibiki understood Jenny so Hibiki agreed." Master Bob said. "What? Understood what?" You asked. "Jenny loves you, (Y/N). I can't believe you don't know that." Master Bob said. "You have got to be kidding, Master." You said.

"I'm not." Master Bob said. "Master, i'll take this job." Jenny said and walked away immediately. "Go talk to her." Master Bob said. You sighed in defeat and walked outside, chasing Jenny. "Jenny!" You yelled which made Jenny stop. "What?" Jenny shyly asked. "Look, stop being shy around me." You said and walked towards her. "I c-can't help it." Jenny said. 'And now you're stuttering.' You thought and held her hand. "Master said you love me?" You asked. Jenny slowly nodded and blushed. "S-So?" Jenny asked. "Hahahaha!! I love you too." You said. "You do? But i thought you like Gray from Fairy Tail?" Jenny asked. "Nope. That was just nothing. It was just a cover for you to not notice my feelings." You said.

'Whatever.' Jenny thought and kissed your lips. You were surprised so yeah, you didn't kissed back.