Lucy Heartfilia x Sick! Reader {NaL}

A/N: Requested by: animefever98 Enjoy!

EDITED (Febuary 26, 2015)

No One's POV

You were sitting on a stool, you were feeling awfully weak. "(Y/N), you okay?" Pantherlily asked. "Me? Yeah." You said. "Are you sure? You look like you haven't been eating for days. Basically, you look pale!" Carla yelled. "Yeah! Eat fish!" Happy yelled. 'And why is these exceeds judging me again?' You thought. "I just have a fever, okay? I'll go on a mission." You said and stood up. "You're gonna go on a mission while you know that you have a fever? Dude!" Lucy yelled, her hands on her hips.

You looked away and walked to the reques board but someone pulled you back by the sleeve of your clothes. "Stop right there! You're sick aren't you? Just rest." Lucy said. "But i wanna go on a mission!" You yelled while pouting. Lucy smiled a little and sighed. "Just rest for now, (Y/N)." Lucy said. You pouted even more and looked away. "Fine, i will." You said. "Great!" Lucy yelled with a smile. You blushed and closed your eyes. "I-If you want you can stay over at my house tonight since your house is kind of far..." Lucy shyly said. You smiled and nodded. "Sure." You said.

[ Anyways, Later ]

You sat on Lucy's bed and inhaled the refreshing scent of her room. "Your house is always good-looking and smells good." You said. "Really? It think it's pretty normal for girls who have a apartment from themselves though." Lucy said and sat beside you, giving you a water. "Thank you." You said drinked the water in one go before placing it on the table. "Listen (Y/N)... I have something to tell you." Lucy said. "What is it?" You asked, leaning your head on her shoulder. 'She's so hot. I meant because of her fever but she's actually naturally hot-- wait what am i saying?!' Lucy thought.

"I... I love you, (Y/N)." Lucy said. "Oh... Okay." You said and kissed Lucy's cheek. "I love you too, Lucy." You said. Lucy blushed and kissed your lips. You quickly pushed her away. "M-My fever might go to you so why don't we avoid kissing for now?" You asked. "*giggles* Okay." Lucy said.