Levy McGarden x Reader {NaL}

A/N: Requested by: @nightdragon456 Enjoy!

No One's POV

"Levy, talk to me." You said before yawning. "Shhhh." Levy said, not taking her eyes off the book she's reading. "Why did call me here for?" You asked. "I'll answer that later." Levy said. You sighed in defeat. "You gotta say it to me now. I've got something to do with Juvia." You said. Levy immediately put down her book and blushed. "What is it?" Levy asked. "Juvia wanted to call me because she said she's gonna confess or something like that." You said. "What kind of confession?" Levy asked. (A: Levy's the jelly type! 😋) "How should i know? She only said to meet me at her room." You said. "I see." Levy said. 'Is it a confession of her feelings for (Y/N)?! This is bad!' Levy thought. "Again, what did you called me for?" You asked. Levy was busy thinking of what kind of confession Juvia would pull off.

"Hey." You flicked Levy's forehead. "Y-yes?" Levy asked. "You were spacing out. What were you thinking?" You asked while smirking. "Nothing." Levy said. "Yeah, right. I heard you were mumbling, 'what kind of confession?' or something." You said, still smirking. "A-as i said it's nothing." Levy said, blushing deeply. "I bet you were wondering what confession Juvia will make." You said. Levy shooked her head and looked away. "Nailed it. Dont worry, she still likes Gray. Or does she?" You asked. "What do you mean?" Levy asked. "Juvia has been getting more close to Lucy. So, you know, i think Juvia like Lucy. A bit." You said. Levy blushed deeply again. "It's not normal for a girl to like another girl you know." Levy said.

"You're one to talk." You mumbled. "What?" Levy asked. "I know you like Lucy." You said with a frown. 'So? Why is she frowning? Does she like Lu-chan?' Levy thought. "Do you like Lu-chan?" Levy asked. You shooked your head slowly. "Then, who?" Levy asked. "Tell me yours first." You said. "I like Gajeel." Levy said happily. 💔 <---- Your heart. "Oh." You mumbled. "What's wrong?" Levy asked. "Nothing." You said. "Now, your turn." Levy said. "You were only joking that you liked Gajeel, right?" You suddenly asked. 'Eh?' Lecy thought. "How'd you know?" Levy asked that made you lighten up. "Figures." You said. "Seriously, it's your turn." Levy said. "I like Levy M---"

"I knew it." Levy said. "Knew what?" You asked while blushing. "Lu-chan said you like me." Levy said. "Uhhh, so?" You asked. "Why didn't you told me earlier?" Levy asked. "Because i wanna know who's your type first." You said. Levy didn't responded. 'Ugh.' You thought. "Now, who do you like?" You asked. Levy looked away but you made her look at you by her chin. "Who?" You asked while leaning close to her face, staring into her brown eyes. Levy blushed again (A: Geez, i need to stop this blushing habit.) and both of your noses are now touching >//////<!!!

"I l-like...you." Levy said. "Hey, you dont have to lie you know. It's okay if you dont like me." You said. "Im not lying!" Levy yelled, which half of everyone heard. "You're not?" You asked. "Yeah..." Levy mumbled with teary eyes. "Now why are you crying?" You asked. Levy didn't responded again. 'Awwww, so cute.' You thought. You kissed Levy's lips. 'O_O?!' Levy's inner face. Levy kissed back AND you noticed that someone was watching you from the door. You leaned back AND Levy blushed deep WHEN she noticed that there's a string of saliva that was connecting both of your lips. "Gross." You mumbled. You turned to door and opened it. "Natsu? Lucy? Juvia? Gray? MORE IMPORTANTLY, what are Gray and Natsu doing on the Fairy Hills?!" You yelled.

"Uh, hey." Natsu and Gray said. "Gray...Natsu..." Erza said angrily. "There goes the dynamite." You said. "WE'RE SORRY!!" Natsu and Gray yelled. "Anyhow, what just happened?" Lucy asked. "Nothing happened." You said while blushing. "SOMETHING happened." Juvia and Levy said. "Levy!" You yelled. "You guys kissed. So romantic." Mirajane said. "When did you got here?" You asked. "That doesn't matter." Mirajane said. 'It does.' Levy thought. Juvia smirked and pushed you to Levy. "Whoops." Juvia said. Now, you were on top of Levy. You quickly got back up and helped Levy up. "SORRY about that." You said while glancing at Juvia. Juvia smiled. Levy suddenly hugged you, tightly. (A: 😆😆😆😆😆!!) "Levy?" You asked.

"I...I love you." Levy said. Lucy, Mirajane, Juvia, and Erza squealed quietly. "I love you too." You said. "Cute." Natsu and Gray said.