Cana Alberona x Reader {NaL}

No One's POV

You entered the guild hall and smiled.

"I'm home." You said. Everyone was shock after you sudden comeback after three years.

"(Y/N)... You're alive..." Cana said.

"Why wouldn't i??" You asked.

"You got caught in that huge explosion in Crocus! No one was seen alive!" Gray yelled.

"I managed to survive because of Arcadios and Princess Hisui." You said.

"That's so impossible." Lucy said. You clenched your fists as tears started to fall from your eyes.

"Why...? Why do you guys sound like you don't want me here...?" You asked.

"N-No. It's not like that! We're just surprised!" Bixslow yelled.

"You guys look loke you even want to see me anymore!" You yelled and ran away.

"What a good welcome that is. Geez!" Cana yelled angrily and chased after you.

"Ugh... What have we done?? Geez..." Natsu said.

[ At You And Cana ]

You were at the side of the lake, crying.

'Just... Why...??' You thought.

"(Y/N)...?" Cana asked. You ignored her and kept staring at your reflection at the water. Cana sat beside you and held your hand.

"The guild says they're sorry." Cana said.

"Even though they didn't say anything?" You said.

"(Y/N)... We were just really shocked and surprised. We thought you were... Dead. We missed you. I... I cried everytime." Cana said and hugged you sideways, resting her cheek on your shoulder. You wiped away your tears and kissed Cana's forehead.

"I missed you too." You said. Cana leaned back and kissed your lips. You were surprised but you kissed back anyways. Author says 'SHIP' ✌️