Cosmos x Reader {NaL}

A/N: Requested by: @Frost101 Enjoy! Sorry for this late update! First im dizzy, now i have a freaking fever! What the heck...

No One's POV

So, you, Natsu and the others are in this cave thingry or something. "Uhhh, what are those?" Wendy asked while pointing in the air. "Ooooh! Papers?!" You yelled and walked to the papers. "Hey, wait!" Mirajane yelled. The papers suddenly attacked you but you jumped back. "Naughty one." You mumbled. "My, my, what a beuatiful creature yet an ugly personality." A girl with pink hair said. The other one with black hair was holding a poece of paper. 'So it was the black haired girl who is controlling those papers huh?' You thought. When you heard the pinkie, you were slightly stunned. The pinkie was stunned too. "Hello, anyone home there?" Wendy asked while waving her hands in front of your face. You snapped back into reality and blushed. "Looks like litte (Y/N) has a crush on the pinkie." Natsu teased. You kicked him knocked out. "S-sorry..." Natsu said. "Whatever. WHAT DID YOU SAY I HAVE AN UGLY PERSONALITY?!" You yelled at the pinkie. The pinkie snapped back into reality and looked at your fierce (E/C) eyes. "You just proved it." The black haired girl said. 'Who are these chicks?' You thought. (A: Well, the pinkie's gonna be your waifu.)

"SAYYOUR NAME'S AND PRAYERS!!" Natsu yelled and ran towards the two girls BUT you stopped him. "I'll deal with them." You said. "WHAT DO YA MEAN?! I WANNA TAKE THE ON!!" Natsu yelled. "Natsu." You said angrily and glared at him. "Y-yes, ma'am?" Natsu asked. 'I think (Y/N) is even scarier than Erza at this point.' Lucy thought. "I'll deal with them, do you understand?" You asked. "A-aye." Natsu said. You smiled sweetly and walked towards the two girls. "Let me guess. The pinkie's Cosmos and the black haired girl is Kamika." You said. "That's right." Kamika said. 'Who the heck are these guys? Where did they come from?' You thought. "Cosmos, why the heck are you quiet?" Kamika asked to tue blusning Cosmos. "She's beautiful." Cosmos said. "Yeah, i can see that." Kamika said. "SAY WHAT?!" You yelled while blushing. 'Are they hitting on me?!' You thought. "And she's cute too." Mirajane added. "Mira!" You yelled. Yes, you know that Mira likes you. "But..." Cosmos said. 'I knew that Cosmos had a crush on this girl.' Kamika said. (A: Ya jelly?)

"Killing her is even more beautiful." Cosmos added. "And i here i thought you have a crush on (Y/N) but you were treathening to kill her all along." Lucy and Natsu said. "I can see that she's a Yandere." Mirajane said. "No time to talk." Pantherlily said. 'When Mirajane said that (Y/N)'s cute, Cosmos became a bit angry. So Cosmos does like (Y/N)!! Ooooh, love at first sight does happen.' Wendy thought. "What are those? Dancing plants?" You asked. (A: That was my reaction when i first saw Cosmos controlling the plants.) "Cosmos' controlling the plants! Be careful!" Mirajane yelled. You charged at the plants but something sent you flying on the wall. "Where do you think you're going?" Kamika asked. 'Damn. Her papers are faster than i thought.' You thought. "Fire--"

"ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!" Natsu yelled which cutted you off. You noticed that a rock was gonna fall on Cosmos and Kamika. "LOOK OUT!" You yelled and dragged Cosmos and Kamika away with you. "She just saved them." Hisui mumbled. "(Y/N), what are you doing?" Lucy asked. "I just couldn't take it, sorry." You said. "Let me guess, you like Comos, dont you?" Mirajane asked. You blushed and nodded slowly. "Love at first sight does happen!" Wendy yelled. "(Y/N), is your name, right?" Cosmos asked. You turned to her and nodded. "As that beautiful little girl said..." Cosmos said. "Yeah?" Wendy asked. "Love at first sight really happens, and i love you too." Cosmos said. You blushed and hugged Cosmos. "Awwww." Eveyone cooed.