Aries the Ram x Reader {NaL}

A/N: Requested by: vocaloid_Miko_101 Enjoy! I was wondering if i could write an story (obviously, a yuri) AND an actual story. It's Wendy Marvell x MY OC ^_^ Should i?

No One's POV

"Open! Gate of the Ram! Aries!" Lucy yelled and Aries came beside her. "Oh, hey Fluffy girl." You smiled. Aries blushed and smiled back. (A: Aries is sooo cute!!) "Aries, i want you to be with (Y/N) 1 whole week because she's lonely." Lucy said. "Excuse me!" You yelled. "O-okay. I'll do my best to accompany you, (Y/N)." Aries said. "Sure." You said while playing with Aries' fluffy hair. "S-stop that." Aries said. "No. Your hair's so cute. And fluffy." You said. "T-thank you." Aries said. "Seriously, you dont have to be shy around me." You said. "Okay." Aries said. "Oooh, somebody's getting a crush." Lucy teased which made Aries blush deep. "I-im not." Aries said. 'I wanna sleep.' You thought. "Im gonna go home." You said. "Already?" Lisanna asked. "Im tired." You said.

You walked home with Aries following behind. "Uh, (Y/N)?" Aries asked. "Yeah?" You asked and sat on your couch. "What is your magic?" Aries asked. "Hm? Shadow Magic." You said. "I-i see." Aries said. "You sit here." You said while patting the couch. Aries did sat beside you. You closed your eyes and instantly fell asleep. "She's asleep." Aries said. Aries stared at your face first. "I feel like...kissing her." Aries said. You leaned your head to Aries' shoulder which made Aries smile. "Sleep well, (Y/N)." Aries said. Minutes later, Aries is still staring at you. "Aries..." You mumbled. "Huh?" Aries asked. "Aries...I..." You mumbled again.

"(Y/N)??" Aries asked. "...Love..." You mumbled. Aries blushed deep. You slowly opened your eyes and noticed thta Aries was blushing. "Aries?" You asked. "Y-you're awake." Aries said. "Yeah. What time is it?" You asked. "Night." Aries said. "Oh, man." You mumbled. "Can you sleep again?" Aries asked. "I think so." You said. Minutes later, you took a bath and got ready to sleep. "Aries, sleep with me." You said. "Why?" Aries asked. "Im...scared." You said. Aries smiled and nodded. You both went to your bedroom. You laid your body on your bed with Aries. "Goodnight, Aries." You said. "Goodnight." Aries said while putting her arms around your waist. "*Blush* A-aries what are you d-doing?" You asked.

"Doesn't matter." Aries said and kissed your forehead. "Let's sleep." Aries said. You blushed again and nodded, AND you placed your hands around her waist too. 'I think she likes me. Too.' You thought.