Kamika x Reader {NaL}

A/N: If there's Cosmos, there's Kamika! Yay! My fever's gone!

No One's POV

"Oi, Kamika, watch where you're going!" You yelled. "You a flashlight right? Open it! I cant see anything!" Kamika yelled. You touched your pocket and felt nothing. "Uhhh, my flashlight's gone." You said. "WHAT?!" Kamika yelled which echoed through the cave. "Be quiet! Some beast may come out here!" You yelled. "When did you lost your flashlight?" Kamika yelled. "Dunno. A minute ago it was in my pocket then we fell here in the-- wait, we fell. It must be where we were before! From where we fell." You said. "Yeah, good job, smart-ass. How do you think we can get back there when we dont know where we're going?" Kamika asked. You lit fire in your fingers. "Using this." You said. You threw a fireball forward. "This cave's dee--"

BOOOM!!

"Oops." You mumbled. "Be careful." Kamika said. "Well, look what we have here. Bunch of hotties." A voice said. "That voice..." You mumbled. "You know this guy?" Kamika asked. "His voice is familiar." You said. The guy jumped down from above without you and Kamika knowing. "Laxus...?" You asked. "Bingo." Laxus said. "Laxus? From Fairy Tail? How'd you know him?" Kamika asked. "KAMIKA HELP! IM BEING DRAGGED AWAY BY LAX-- mmph!!" Laxus covered your mouth. "(Y/N)?!" Kamika yelled. "Bye." Laxus said. Kamika saw a light above. "So that's where..." Kamika mumbled and jumped up. Kamika landed safely on the ground. In front of Kamika was Fairy Tail. "LET ME GO!!" You yelled. "Be quiet or else!" Laxus yelled. "(Y/N)? Are you there?" Kamika asked. "See?" Laxus asked. "What?" You asked. "She heard you because you're noisy." Laxus said with lightning sparking around his body. 'Shit. Im doomed.' You thought and closed your eyes.

"Bye, (Y/N)." Laxus said. But you didn't felt any pain. You opened your eyes and saw Kamika blocking his attack. 'What the...heck?' You thought. "Oh, pretty fast there." Laxus said and backed away. "LAXUS, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Makarov yelled. You closed your ears because of that. "Gramps, i just took back (Y/N) here because she's with this girl. Isn't she our enemy?" Laxus asked. "Yes, Kamika is our enemy." Makarov said. You quickly ran to the wounded Kamika. "Are you alright?" You asked. "Yeah. Totally." Kamika said sarcastically. "But it doesn't mean you have to kill (Y/N) because she's with Kamika!" Makarov yelled. "Tch. Whatever." Laxus said and walked away. "I can feel he's jealous." Bixslow mumbled. Lisanna giggled.

"Gramps?" You asked. "Yes, (Y/N)?" Makarov asked. "What now? Kamika's badly hurt." You said. "Take her to the infirmary." Makarov said. Kamika was shocked. "But...I thought i was your enemy?" Kamika asked. "Well, you protected our most beloved wizard so we dont think you're an enemy." Natsu said and shot his toothy grin. (A: *Q* Natsu!) "Come on." You held Kamika's hand. "Let's go." You continued and carried Kamika to the infirmary. "H-hey! Put me down!" Kamika yelled. "Oooh, someone has a crush." Lucy whispered. You blushed. "I-im just gonna take her to the infirmary." You said and placed Kamika to the bed. "What's with them thinking that we're a couple?" You asked. "It's because of this..." Kamika said and kissed your lips. (A: ^_^"!!)

"W-wow, first time i've ever seen a girl kiss a girl." Erza said. You quickly leaned back. "Erza!!" You yelled. Erza laughed a little. "Sorry, did i interrupted you?" Erza teased. You blushed deep. "N-no. You didn't." You said. Erza closed the infirmary door. You sighed in relief and faced the sleeping Kamika. "That was fast." You said and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I love you, Kamika." You said while smiling. 'I heard that.' Kamika thought. "Hey, i know you're awake so just give it up." You said. Kamika opened her eyes and smiled. 'OMG.' You thought. "I love you too." Kamika said. You smiled. "Get some sleep." You said. Kamika nodded and fell asleep. "Well?" Levy asked. "What?" You asked. "How did it felt?" Juvia asked. "Oh the kis-- GET OUT OF HERE!!" You yelled. Levy and Juvia laughed and ran away.