Lucy Heartfilia x Reader {NaL}

No One's POV

You sighed in defeat and looked around the guild. "Looking for something?" Cana asked. "No. Someone." You said. "Who is it?" Cana asked. "Luigi, is it?" You asked while tapping your chin. "It's LUCY!! L.U.C.Y!!" Lucy yelled behind you. "There you are, Lucy." You in a semi-seductive tone. Lucy blushed and a bit and raised an eyebrow. "What do you want?" Lucy asked while crossing her arms. "I-- oof!" You were cut off when Natsu crushed on your bag. "THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF YOU, GRAY AND NATSU!!" Erza yelled and smacked them in their heads. "Sorry." Natsu and Gray said. "Are you alright?" Lucy asked while helping you stand up. "Yeah..." You said and noticed that Lucy were holding your hand tightly. "Uh, Lucy you can let go of me now." You said while blushing a bit.

Lucy blushed hard and released your hand. Erza and Mirajane made their move. "(Y/N), didn't you said you wanna see Lucy because you're gonna--"

"DONT!" You yelled. "Yeah, you're right Erza. She was gonna---"

"SHUT UP!!" You yelled again with a tomato face. "What is it?" Lucy asked again. "Nothing!" You yelled. "She's gonna-- you say it on your own, (Y/N)-chan." Laki said. You opened your mouth to say something but you closed it until Gray yelled, "Just confess your feelings to her, already!". "Ugh. Party-pooper." Cana said. Your face was red with anger and embarassment. "Feelings?" Lucy asked while glancing at your eyes. You furrowed your eyebrows and glared angrily at Gray. "I told you to shut up." You said angrily. "Sorry. It just came out." Gray said. "Ehem!" Lucy yelled which made all of the Fairy Tail's attention turn to her.

"Geez. Anyways, what do you mean by feelings?" Lucy yelled. 'How did she became dense?' Erza thought. "Lucy. It's okay." You said with a sad smile. "What's...?" Lucy asked. "It's okay if...ugh. What matters is Gray told you the clue and you have to figure out what the answer is." You said and looked away. "If i dont like you?" Lucy asked that made you turn your head to her direction. You raised an eyebrow. "What?" You asked. "I already know the answer. And you think it's okay for me to not like you?" Lucy asked. "Dunno." You murmured. "Maybe." You added.

"Lucy, just say it. Dont be shy." Happy said. "S-say what?" Lucy asked while blushing. "That you love (Y/N)-chan." Wendy said. "Huuuh?!" Lucy yelled. "We know everything, Lucy." Mirajane said. You were totally lost for words. "(Y/N)!! Lucy loves you back!" Elfman yelled. "Eh? She do?" You asked. "You can at least be happy for that." Lisanna said. "I am. Im just surprised." You said. "Why?" They asked. "Because i didn't expected a girl like Lucy to 'love' me back." You said. "Huh? 'Love'?" They asked again. "I only like her." You said which made everyone crack up. "SAY WHAT?!" They yelled. "Just kidding." You said. Lucy smiled and blushed before walking towards you.

"So that means..." Lucy said. "If only Cana and Gildarts agrees." You said. Yes, Cana is your big sister and Gildarts is your father! "Sure." Cana said. "Well, old man? Aren't you gonna say something?" Natsu asked Gildarts. "Sure. (Y/N) isn't a kid anymore. She can do whatever she wants. She can love whoever she wants." Gildarts said. "Me too?" Ichiya popped out of nowhere. "A big NO." Gildarts said. "Lucy, (Y/N), Master ahbe something to say." Mirajane said with a blush on her face. That made you nervous. "Please, kiss. For us." Master pleaded. "HUH?!" Lucy yelled. "What? It's usual for lovers to do that." Wakaba said. "BUT WE'RE BOTH GIRLS! IT'S GONNA BE WEI---"

You cut off Lucy by kissing her. "Awwww! So cute!" Everyone yelled. Lucy leaned back with a tomato face. You laughed so hard and Lucy closed her eyes. "What was that for?!" Lucy yelled. "Well, everyone said we should kiss." You said. "Lucy, payback." Natsu whispered. Lucy nodded and smirked. 'I know.' Lucy thought and pounced on you. "Hey!" You yelled. "Get a room! Damn lovebirds." Cana said. "You should have boyfriend, sister." You said. "Shut it!" Cana yelled while blushing. "Speaking of which, you and Freed should be together." Lucy said while leaning close to your face. "Me and Freed?" You asked. "No. Cana and Freed. You're only mine." Lucy said. "That sounded dirty and evil." Elfman said. "And manly." Elfman nodded. Lucy kissed you and kissed back. "Let's party for our two new lovebirds!" Natsu yelled. "Two?" Gildarts asked.

"Lucy and (Y/N). Cana and Freed!" Natsu yelled. "I didn't even agreed yet!" Freed and Cana yelled. "Yet?" You asked while smirking. "Huh?! W-well." They both said and accidentally amde an eye contact. "F-fine. Since i like you." Cana said. "Me too. Since i love you." Freed said. "YAY!!" Everyone cheered. (A: That was awkward between Cana and Freed.)