Juvia Lockser x Reader {NaL}

Juvia's POV

"Juvia is quite nervous." Juvia said while walking with Lucy-san and Gray-sama. "Dont worry, you'll to do fine." Gray-sama said. "Thank you." Juvia said. "It's (Y/N) right?" Lucy-san asked. Juvia nodded. "A girl and a girl? Quite cute, dont you think Gray?" Lucy-san asked. Gray-sama nodded. "I actually thought it's weird but when i think about it's actually thought it's really cute." Gray-sama said. "I see. Juvia's so nervous that (Y/N)-chan might reject her." Juvia said. "Dont worry. Im sure she wont." Lucy-san said. "Ah, Juvia!" Mira-san yelled. (Y/N)-chan is standing beside her with crossed arms. "Hurry up, Mira. I have some important business to do." (Y/N)-chan said.

"Like what?" Mira-san asked. "Like, going on a mission." (Y/N)-chan said. We walked to Mira-san and (Y/N)-chan. "What is it?" Juvia asked. "Dont you wanna talk to (Y/N)?" Mira-san asked. I nodded which made (Y/N)-chan furrow her eyebrows. 'Did i did something wrong already?' Juvia thought. "Then, go." Mira-san pushed me to (Y/N)-chan. Mira-san, Lucy-san, and Gray-sama walked away to make me and (Y/N)-chan talk. "What is it, Juvia?" (Y/N)-chan asked, annoyed. "Well, i--"

"Do you want some tips to make your love notice you again?" She asked. 'What?' I thought. "Juvia. Im tired of telling you some trash." She said. "That's not what i was gonna say." I said, quite annoyed. "Then what?" She asked angrily. "I was gonna-- whatever." I said and walked away angrily. "Juvia!" Lucy-san yelled. "Damn it, (Y/N)!!" Gray-sama yelled and they chased after me. I heard Mira-san and (Y/N)-cahn yelling at each other. "She was...?" I heard (Y/N)-chan said and looked at my direction. I looked away. "Ugh. Damn it. Me too." I heard (Y/N)-chan said. "Really?" Lucy-san asked (Y/N)-chan nodded. "Then, go." Gray-sama said. I gritted my teeth and walked away fast.

I went to the lake and stared at it. "Man." I mumbled. "Hey." I heard (Y/N)-chan. "What?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. "I just wanna say that...im sorry for what i did earlier." She said and looked down on your feet. "...." Was all i could say. "Mira told me that you were gonna confess your feelings?" She asked while blushed. "Yeah." I said and looked away. She held my shoulders and pulled me into a kiss. I immediately kissed back with no hesitation. After a few minutes, i leaned back. "I l-love you." She said shyly. So cuute. "I love you too." I whispered which made her blush harder. (>//////3/////////<) So cuuute!!