Hisui E. Fiore x Reader {SL} (Part 2)

A/N: @_@ Im dizzy. I was doing everything in the house. I was walking upstairs and downstairs all the time and i think my Cerebellum moved a little because im dizzy! Im sorry i haven't been updating T^T!

No One's POV

The next day, you were currently walking around Hisui's mansion because it'syour break. "Wow." You heard a female voice. You turned around and saw a blondie. "Oh, hey (Y/N)." Lucy said. "Lucy-san! Are you here to visit the princess?" You asked. Lucy nodded. "Im with Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Wendy today." Lucy said. "Oi, Luce, where are you going? Princess Hisui's room is this way. Hey, (Y/N), can you take us there?" Natsu asked. "Hey, dont be bossy." Gray said. "It's okay. Follow me." You said and suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. You shooked your head and knocked on Hisui's door. "Come in." Hisui said. You opened the door, not glancing at Hisui. "Enter." You said. Suddenly, Erza noticed something mysterious. '(Y/N) usually greets the princess whenever she comes in with us but why isn't she greeting her? Did something happened?' Erza thought. "Oh, it's you guys." Hisui said. You closed the door but someone stopped you. It was Erza. "Join us. What were gonna talk about is about you." Erza said. You raised ane eyebrow but came in the room and sat beside Wendy. Hisui secretly winked at you. Of course, you saw it and blushed.

"Whoa, (Y/N) just blushed when she sat beside Wendy!" Natsu and Happy yelled. Hisui's eyebrows suddenly furrowed. "Dont get the wrong idea." You said. "Anyways, (Y/N)." Hisui said. You turned your attention to Hisui. "Yes, ma'am?" You asked. "Dont you know that you're a wizard?" Hisui asked. That made you silent. You completely have no idea you're a wizard. "And a Dragon Slayer." Erza added. "You're a Stone Dragon Slayer." Lucy added too. Your mouth was open. "Seriously?" You asked. Hisui and the others nodded. "Duuuude." You mumbled. "So, what guild do you wanna join?" Wendy asked. "I dont know." You said. "You should join the Lamia Scale. It's best fitting for you." Erza said. "What?! She should join Fairy Tail! She's strong too you know!" Natsu and Gray yelled. "Silence." Erza said angrily. "We have too many strong members already." Erza said. "Erza's right. Our storage is full." Lucy said. You thought about joining Lamia Scale...

[ Timeskip: Natsu and the others are gone ]

"So, what guild do you wanna join?" Hisui asked behind you. "I was thinking on joining Lamia Scale as Erza said, ma'am." You said. "I told you to call me Hisui when we're alone." Hisui said. "Yeah, but..." You stopped when Hisui leaned close to you. "Call-me-Hi-sui." She said. "F-fine. Just get off, Hisui." You said. Hisui smirked a little bit and leaned closer. "Let's do it again." Hisui whispered. Her hot breath touched your ear which made your body twitch. "You're always sensitive, (Y/N). And that's what i love about you." Hisui said and pushed you to the wall. "H-hisui??" You asked. Hisui landed her green eyes on yours. "What?" Hisui asked. "Stop." You said. "You're always saying that but you like this dont you?" Hisui asked. You cupped her cheek. "Yeah, but let's stop this time." You said. Hisui pouted and kissed you. 'She weren't even listening!' You thought. You kissed back and slowly stripped her down. Hisui pushed her body to yours which made the kiss deepen too.

AND THEN, you guys leaned back for air. "Hisui.." You said while looking away because she's giving that seducing look she gave you when you're always coming to her room sometimes. "Awwww, you're no fun. I was planning on you taking advantage on me." Hisui said which made your ear perk up. "What do you say?" Hisui said. "S-stop. If you speak like that, i might take it very seriously." You said. Hisui leaned close again. "It's okay if it's serious, just be slow a little." Hisui said while blushing. 'Why is she blushing? Is this gonna be her first time seriously?' You thought. You grabbed her chin and leaned close to her. "Are you sure?" You asked. Hisui nodded. You quickly dressed her up. Hisui raised an eyebrow. You kissed her lips passionately. Hisui kissed back but still curious what's going on. You both leaned back.

"What...?" Hisui asked. You winked and said, "Sorry, Princess Hisui. Maybe next time." and gave her a peck on the cheek after walking away. "Geez, fine." Hisui said and sat on her bed while touching her cheek and also while smiling. "What an idiot." Hisui mumbled and blushed deeply.