Ultear Milkovich x Jealous! Reader {NaL}

No One's POV

You were a part of Crime Sorciere alone with Jellal, Ultear, and Meldy. Getting the wrong idea of Ultear liking Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail, you got jelly.

"(Y/N)-chan, you have been awfully quiet lately." Meldy said.

"Me..? Oh, not really. There's just many things that's going coo-coo in my mind." You said.

"Like what?" Meldy asked. You sighed and shooked your head.

"It's hard to explain right now, Meldy." You said.

"Oh i know now, you like Ultear don't you?" Meldy asked out loud which which was heard by Ultear and Jellal.

"Huh? Where did that come from? No, i don't." You said and stuffed your hands on your pockets.

"And even if i do, she won't accept me anyway." You mumbled.

"Ehehe *smiles creepily* Let's see about that." Meldy said.

"You heard that Ultear? (Y/N) may be liking you back." Jellal whispered.

"I don't know..." Ultear said.

'Ultear likes Gray. I don't have a chance.' You thought.

"Hey guys, let's separate. (Y/N) and Ultear, you both will be together while me and Meldy will be together." Jellal said and walked away with Meldy. Ultear blushed and looked away.

'That jerk. Well i guess that i should let him pass this time because he gave me a chance to confess to (Y/N).' Ultear thought.

"Ultear, let's go." You said. Ultear nodded and walked away with you. A creepy creature creeped you out so you immediately hugged someone which is Ultear.

"Hyaa!" You screamed. Ultear killed the creature and blushed when she saw you hugging her.

"Come on, you have (M/N) magic. It's stronger than mine." Ultear said. (A/N: '(M/N)' means 'Magic Name'.)

"I can't help but be scared." You said. Ultear smiled a little and kissed your forehead. You blushed and looked up, Ultear took the chance to kiss your lips. Your eyes widened but you kissed back, moving your lips in synch with hers.

'Seems like i was wrong all along..' You thought.