Virgo the Maid x Reader {NaL}

No One's POV

"Open, Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" Lucy yelled which made you flinch. "You called, Princess?" Virgo asked. "Get me some clothes for (Y/N)." Lucy yelled. "As you wish, Princess." Virgo said and disappeared. "Clothes for me?" You asked. Lucy nodded. "Why?" You asked. "You'll have a date with a certain someone." Lucy said. "Like who?" You asked. "One of my celestial spirits." Lucy said. "I can only agree with Leo." You said. "NO. You'll be with either Aquarius, Aries, and Virgo." Lucy said. "WHAT?!" You yelled. "Princess, i brought Aquarius, Aries, and myself here with the clothes for (Y/N)." Virgo said. "Hey, burger!" Natsu yelled. "My name is Virgo, Prince Natsu." Virgo said. "Who's the princess if im the prince?" Natsu asked. "It's definitely Lucy, right Virgo?" You asked. Virgo nodded which made Natsu and Lucy blush.

"Here are the clothes." Virgo threw you the clothes. You quickly catched them. 'Seriously, the clothes at the Celestial Spirit World are so fancy.' You thought. "You should wear a skirt." Lisanna said. "Who are you going with?" Cana asked. "I dont know. But Lucy said, it can be either Aries, Aquarius, or Virgo." You said while looking at the clothes. "A girl?" Gray asked. You nodded slolwy. 'I hope i can be with Virgo.' You thought. "I shoulder wear this." You pointed at a clothes. "Yeah, you should." Mirajane pushed you to the infirmary. "Why here?" You asked. "Just do it." Mirajane turned around and closed the door. You quickly dressed up. You were wearing a grey one-piece shirt that also covers your hips over a second blue one. On your shirt is a white lettering. Over your shirt, you're wearing a black jacket. You're also wearing a dark grey loose socks over a white shoes with red shoelaces.

You walked out of the infirmary while tying up your hair in a ponytail. "I think i have a crush." Cana mumbled. "Geez. I dont feel comfortable with these." You said while crossing your arms. "NO! YOU LOOK GOOD!" Juvia yelled. "Really?" You asked. Juvia nodded. "Im outta here." Aquarius said and disappeared. "Huh?" You asked. "She went away because she might fall in love." Aries said shyly. "A date with a hipster-looking clothes?" You asked. "That's okay." Virgo said. You looked beside her and noticed that Aries wasn't there anymore. "So, it is Virgo." Lucy said while smirking. "When did you changed your clothes, Virgo?" You asked. "Im just fast, that's all." Virgo said.

"Bye!" Lucy pushed you and Virgo outside the guild. "HEY!" You yelled. "Shall we go?" Virgo asked. "And you're okay with this?" You asked. "As long as im with you, yes." Virgo said. You blushed. 'Calm down.' You thought. "OMG." Lucy mumbled. "Let's go to...the forest." Virgo said and walked with you at the forest. "Why here?" You asked. "I have something to confess." Virgo said while blushing. "What is it?" You asked. "I...I Love You, (Y/N)." Virgo said. That didn't surprised you. "I know." You said while smiling. "W-what do you mean?" Virgo asked. "Lucy told me. And..." You said. "I love you too." You added and leaned closer to Virgo's face. (A: In Japanese, they call her Barugo which i found kinda funny.)

Virgo leaned closer too. "AND KISS!" Mirajane interfered. You immediately leaned back with a tomato face. "Mirajane?!" You yelled. "You ruined the moment, big sister." Lisanna said. "I did? Sorry." Mirajane said. "Seriously, kiss." Erza said. "Erza?!" You yelled. "Do it." Erza said again. "Fine." You said and kissed Virgo and Virgo kissed back. 'Awwww! I wish i---' Lucy stopped her thought. "I bet you're thinking that you Aquarius could do that." Levy teased. Lucy blushed deeply. "NO I DONT!" Lucy yelled.