Chelia Blendy x Reader {NaL}

No One's POV

"Cheliaaa...Let's go hoooome." You said with a tired tone. "We gotta check out Lyon!" She yelled. You stopped on your tracks and sat on the ground. "Geez. Let's rest." You said. "No. We gotta look for them right away!" Chelia yelled. "But i dont wanna! Im sure they're safe!" You yelled. "What if Lyon is not?!" Chelia yelled. You gritted your teeth in anger. "SHUT UP WILL YOU?! YOU JUST WANNA SAVE LYON!! LYON THIS, LYON THAT!! IM TIRED OF YOUR LYON TALK!! YOU WANNA SAVE LYON BECAUSE YOU LOVE HI----"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!! I ONLY WANNA SAVE HIM BECAUSE HE'S MY BEST FRIEND!! YOU'RE THE ONE I LOVE!!!" Chelia yelled back. That speech made you shut your mouth. "You...what?" You asked. Chelia blushed and walked away. "H-hey!!" You yelled but Chelia disappeared. "Chelia?" You asked and looked around. "AGH! HELP!!" Chelia choked. "Chelia? Where the fuck are you?!" You yelled. "U-up here!!" Chelia choked again. You looked up and saw that... "Lyon, what the fuck are you doing?!" You yelled. "Kill." Lyon mumbled and his eyes glowed purple. "Controlled?" You asked. "In 5 minutes, this girl will be dead." He said and jumped down to face you.

"A-AGH!" Chelia choked. "Let her go this instant!!" You yelled. (A: You sounded like Erza back there huh?) "Only if you defeat me." Lyon said and got on his stance. 'Tch. 4 minutes and 34 seconds left.' You thought and kicked Lyon which made him hit the tree. 'He is controlled. I can win this easily.' You thought and continued kicked and punching him. "Get back to your senses!!" You yelled and hit his face which made a purple smoke disappear. "It's gone." You said. Lyon was unconcious. You looked at Chelia and saw that her eyes are shut. 'Grrr. 3 minutes and 45 seconds. Great.' You thought and released Chelia. "CHELIA, DONT YOU DIE ON ME!!" You yelled with watery eyes.

A tear fell on her cheek which made her wake up. "(Y/N)..." Chelia mumbled. "??" You made that...noise? "What...happened? *Gasp* Why are you crying...?" Chelia asked while sitting up. "I-i was worried that you might die or somethin---"

"Who is it? I'll make them pay." Chelia said with a dark aura surrounding her. "I told you it's nothing." You said. Chelia furrowed her eyebrows and clenched her fists. "Tell me the truth." Chelia said angrily which made you shiver. "It's nothing." You said. "The truth." Chelia said again. You took a step back which made Chelia's eyes soften. "I-im sorry. I just cant stand y-you crying like that." Chelia said before hugging you. You blushed and smiled. "Im glad your safe." You said while stroking her hair. You leaned backa nd raised an eyebrow. "What?" Chelia asked. "Is it true that you love me?" You asked which made Chelia blush. "Y-yeah." Chelia said while looking down. You giggled and kissed her forehead.

"Will you say that you love me?" You asked. Chelia smiled and nodded tehn faced you. "I love (Y/N)." Chelia said while smiling. You smiled back and said, "I love you too, Chelia." then kissed.