Kagura Mikazuchi x Reader {NaL}

Reminder: NaL means Not a Lemon. L means Lemon. IL means Intense Lemon. IK means Intense Kissing. Enjoy Reading!

No One's POV

You were walking around on the streets until you saw a familiar purple haired girl. "Kagura? What's she doing here?" You mumbled and walked to Kagura. "Hey." You said. Kagura turned to you and hugged you. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Nothing. I just felt like hugging you." She said and hugged you tighter which made you blush. Kahura relased you and sat on the ground, looking at the beautiful lake. "What are you doing here?" She  asked. "Well, i did saw you so i went here to check on you." You said. "I see." Kagura said. "Which guild are you in?" You asked. "Mermaid Heel. What about you?" Kagura asked. "Fairy Tail." You said while showing her your guild crest that was in your left calf.

"That's good." Kagura smiled which made you blush again. "T-thank you." You said. "Why are you so nervous around me all of the sudden?" Kagura asked while holding your hand. "B-b-because...i..." You said and looked away. "You're so cute when you're like that." Kagura said. 'She just called me cute.' You thought and smiled a bit. You held Kagura's hand and kissed her. Kagura was quite shocked but she kissed back. After a few minutes of kissing, you both leaned back. "K-kagura, im sorry! I just---"

"It's okay. I've been willing to do that ever since i've met you." Kagura said. "Y-you do?" You asked. Kagura smiled and nodded. "Me too." You said. Kagura blushed and asked, "Do you love or like someone?". "Isn't it obvious? I love you, of course." You said. Kagura blushed again. 'So cute.' You thought. "I love you too, (Y/N)." Kagura whispered and pressed her forehead to yours. 'Awwww. She's too cute.' You thought again and smiled.