"Really." Han's lips formed into a loving smile and he bid everyone a goodnight, carrying Ben into his room.

Elara looked over at Leia, waiting for her to say something but she didn't. She only smiled, her cheeks a rosy red.

"I'll train him one day." Luke promised. "When he is ready."

Leia titled her head, agreeing. "One day is not today Luke, so don't let me catch you waving your lightsaber in front of my seven year old." She sat up and kissed her brother's forehead before exiting the room. "Goodnight."

"They used to be so happy." Elara claimed.

"It appears so."

"He lusted your power." Elara proclaimed, rubbing her temple. "He wants to be like you or better than you."

Anakin nodded once more. "Hmm." He brought Elara's hand into his own, closing his eyes. "I want to show you another time."

Without waiting for Elara's opinion on this idea, they went through another void. It was the same whirlwinds of blurry images like before and she heard piercing screams, joyous laughs and muttered words, like the time before. This time though, they weren't in a warm and loving place, they were in a cold and ruthless area.

Elara watched in vain as she saw Ben topple to the ground. His cloak and shirt had been torn, drenched in sweat and blood. Helpless, she watched as multiple droids began to shoot mercilessly at Ben as he swung his lightsaber, trying to deflect the beams of light.

"He couldn't be less than twenty-five." Elara looked at Anakin, who was too captivated by Ben's training to speak.

He thrashed his lightsaber around, cutting into metal and forcing the droids to clash against each other. He beheaded multiple droids, showing no signs of stopping. When the last droid fell to rubbish, Snoke appeared from the shadows.

"Good." He echoed. "Very good indeed."

Ben fell to his knees, bowing his head. "I have done what you asked master."

"And the girl?"

Elara's breath hitched. "What girl?"

"Keep listening." Anakin urged. "Even if your ears bleed."

"I could not kill her and I will not." Ben faltered. "I won't let anyone else either."

Snoke sneered. "She will become a distraction!"

"She knows nothing!" Ben yelled back. "She is blind and foolish."

"And yet you feel such emotion towards her." Snoke fought. "Pathetic."

Ben shuddered. "The girl will stay alive for as long as I live and as for my current padawan, he will realize the power of the dark side soon enough."

"Kentaro." Elara breathed. "Please Anakin, tell me my friends have taken the form of the peaceful ghost you and Obi-Wan have become."

Anakin raised his hand to silence her, demanding she continue listening to Snoke and Ben speak.

"All those nights he was gone, he was training to become a Sith Lord." Elara held her head in her hands, shaking rapidly. It was as if her broken body had been dropped to the ground once more and she was shattered, unfixable.

"I want to show you one more thing." Anakin told her, pained to see her in emotional agony.

"No more!" Elara pleaded. "How could this possibly foretell the future?"

"I want to show you the present."

"Who could you possibly show?" Elara groaned in defeat, throwing her arms in the air.

"Bellamy and Jude."

a/n: if you love reading as much as I do, here are some of my favourite fics that I would definitely recommend!

insanity | c.g awrinkleintime
(a dope carl grimes/the walking dead story)

the lost guardians | h.p Infin-X
(an interesting harry potter story)

ben solo chicwriterchick
(a story before he become kylo ren)

imagination | star wars au solo_kenobi
(ben solo is a musical artist and it's a great story)