Chapter 54

Justin's P.O.V.

I smiled down at her sleeping profile. She looked absolutely perfect, I missed waking up next to her. Caressing her cheek I kissed her forehead, suddenly the door to the bedroom slammed open, quickly looking over my eyes widened when I saw a camera man, he came in wearing all black with a large camera in his hand flashing at us "What the fuck are you doing?! How the fuck did you get in?!" I yelled as he kept taking pictures. I quickly covered Gabi with the covers moving myself to cover her as she had woken up, "Get the fuck outta here!" I yelled, he literally ran out of the room as my blood boiled.

"Who was that?" Gabi asked shakily as she pulled the covers up to her chest.

"I think he was paparazzi" I paused getting up and putting my boxers on "Wait no don't go" she said as I got out of bed "I'll be right back, I need to go see if he's gone okay?" I reassured kissing her forehead.

I left the room and went downstairs seeing the front door was wide open. Stepping out I looked round and there was no one there in sight, I stepped back shutting the door behind me as I clenched my jaw slamming it shut, I checked the whole house before I went back upstairs and in to the room seeing her now sat up pulled the covers to her chest "Is he gone?" She asked quietly.

I nodded sitting back down next to her I could tell she was scared "Hey don't be worried, he's gone" I told her moving her hair out of her way.

"What if he has pictures of me?" My eyes widened as I realised that was the case. "I'll ring Scooter and get him to find out what company that guy worked for, I'll get the pictures deleted okay?" I answered kissing her lips. She sighed looking down at her lap "Come on, let's go have a shower" I said knowing she'd relax.

Standing her up I picked her up bridal style making her giggle burying her face in to my neck as I walked in to the bathroom. Turning the water on I let her stand up before we both stood in the shower, pulling her by the waist I leaned my head in to her neck closing my eyes "So are we actually going to showed or not?" She whispered in my ear.

"I'm tired" I answered rubbing my eyes, I watched as she turned and picked up the shampoo bottle giving me some we both showered, I almost fell asleep standing up but by the end, we stepped out and I kind of woke up.

"Stop Justin!" She laughed as I tried to take her towel off. "Why? Whats wrong with round 2?" I asked kissing her lips continuously.

"I thought you were tired?" She raised her eyebrows as she ran her hand through my long hair. "Not too tired for this" I grinned pulling her in and crashing my lips against hers.

*****

"Mark my words Princess, I'll love you till the end of time, your my everything and I want to be able to wake up next to you every single day. Hear you laugh everyday because of me and one day start our own little family, I love you"

The End.

That's it, the end of this 3 book series. Thank you for reading, I love youuu x