Chapter 27

Disclaimer: the Choice Awards I made up to be the biggest award ceremony ever, bigger then like the Grammy's so yeah. Just to clear that up

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I looked in to my phones screen as I was currently on facetime with Kendall. I only asked for my phone for this, and I only use my phone to text Kendall that was it, I never once checked any social media and hadnt been on TMZ or anything like that to see what they've been saying about me, and I've been so freaking happy about it.

I had now been here for almost 2 months. I was now almost 7 months in to my pregnancy, however I really wasn't even that big to be fair, and it was to do with the fact that I had gotten skinny and all, but I had been taken all my medicines and also called my doctor back home who was happy with everything.

"But seriously, you have to come to the choice awards, they're like the biggest ones... Plus your nominated for quite a lot" she spoke as she seemed to be walking around.

"I dunno man... I don't think I want to be there, not in front of pretty much every celebrity that hates me" I answered sitting up.

"Please Gabi... I really miss you, I want you to be there for when you win the awards and be able to slay everyone who ever doubted you" she said making me laugh.

"I miss you too but I just love Sicily, you should come here, it would be so much fun" I answered trying to change the topic.

"Stop changing the topic! Promise me you'll come?" She raised her eyebrows.

I thought about it for a couple seconds, was it really worth going to a awards event were everyone would probably boo you, be nasty to you and have these bad thoughts about you in there heads, no.

"Fine... But I might change my mind so don't get your hopes up" I warned her and she went crazy dancing and singing as she couldn't contain her excitement.

"I gotta go now, but I'll speak to you soon, love you" I said to her before we said our goodbyes and I went inside to the living room were my grandparents stood with smiles on there faces.

"My beautiful Gabriella!" Grandpa cheered hugging me. I smiled hugging him back as he kissed my forehead, "How are you?" He asked as we went and sat down.

"I'm good Grandpa, how are you?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I'm very good, I was hoping we could go and do some dirt biking but not with the little one" he joked smiling down at my stomach.

They bad no clue about me and Justin and what was happening. They asked about him and why he never came and I just lied and said he was busy, I just didn't want to tell them about it all knowing they would get stressed, Grandpa was already Ill and he had recently suffered a heart attack, thankfully he survived and is strong as ever, he was honestly a fighter.

"How's you leg? I heard you fell trying to get to the grapes" I laughed, my Grandpa was known for having the biggest win business and the finest grapes in his farm of were they grew the grapes and berries for the wine, he just got a little too excited about it all.

"Yeah I did, I just find the sweetest grape and it got me a lot of sales" he laughed. We laughed and talked for a while, doing nothing but sharing old memories.