Chapter 46

Justin's P.O.V.

It broke my heart seeing her kiss him. And the thing is, it was right in front of me. She didn't even know I was there and when she did it, I couldn't stand being there a second longer knowing she was probably going to love him the way she used to love me. What did he have that I didn't? Why couldn't she see that I loved her more then anything? My love for her was indescribable and even she knew that.

I left the building and went out back leaning against the wall I looked up at the dark sky wiping my tears.

I took out my lighter and a pack of cigarettes before lighting one at my mouth, I inhaled before letting it out instantly feeling relaxed.

"Hey bro, what are you doing here?" Brandon asked, I had texted him and told him where I was and to come down and meet me here.

"Gabi... Just kissed Niall" I blurted out bluntly as I took another puff from the cigarette.

"Ah man..." He said and I shook my head "New this would happen" I replied staring down at my feet.

"What?" "She'd move on... To someone that could give her more" I answered blowing out the smoke.

"You don't seriously believe that right?" I looked over at Brandon raising my eyebrows "Why else would she kiss him? When she says she doesn't have feelings for him"

"Your jumping to shit Justin, think about it, was the kiss anything like yours? Because I know Gabi, she wouldn't move on just like that" He spoke, making me think. I sighed looking away as I look straight in to a camera from pap.

"It's Niall... He doesn't deserve her" I spoke turning away and looking back at him.

"No, he doesn't, which means your not going to let him stop you from getting her back, right?" He said raising his eyebrows. I shook my head grinning as I inhaled the smoke in, before blowing it out "And you can start by quitting smoking, Gabi hates it remember?" He laughed and I smiled.

Flashback

I watched Gabi walk over to me a smirk playing along my lips as I blew out the smoke in my mouth opening my arms "Hey baby" I smirked pulling her to me. "Er no, don't 'hey baby' me, why are you smoking?" She asked frowning as she kept her arms folded.

I rolled my eyes laughing "We've had this conversation many times Princess, now give me a kiss" I puckered my lips making kissy noises as she giggled "No! I'm not kissing you until you promise you won't smoke anymore" she said making me open my eyes and look at her in amusement.

"This isn't funny Justin" she tried to be serious pouting.

I laughed as I looked to my side. We were right outside the studio and so paparazzi were in the distance taking as many photos as they wanted. I smirked over at them putting my hand up as a sign to say hey "Justin! Stop ignoring me!" She groaned getting my to look at her "Fine" She huffed turning around and walking out of my arms.

I laughed pulling her back "Justin get-" I cut her off pressing my lips against hers, she kissed back letting her arms go around my neck as I smirked in to the kiss, I pulled away "What happened to no kisses?" I asked making her roll her eyes a smile creeping up to her lips.

"I love you" she grinned as I kissing her forehead "I love you too, always"