Chapter 25

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I was currently sat in my old room, yawning as mom came in to the room coming to sit next to me.

I looked at her and she looked at me, and instantly pulled me in to a hug. I let my tears out, I know it seemed like I was crying so much, but I was truly broken, I just needed my mom and having her hugs was a start.

"Now tell me everything that happened baby girl, I don't believe a word the media have put out" She said as I pulled back, she wiped my tears as I nodded, telling her everything.

"You cannot let her get away with this sweetheart" she angrily said.

"Its not about her anymore mama... Its- its Justin" I could barely say his name before I began crying again, feeling like such a damn baby.

"Listen, no man has the right to call a girl a slut, no matter what they do, he does not have the right to call my daughter a slut or accuse her of anything, that's it, your done. I want him out of your life for good" she spoke firmly.

I sighed biting my lip as I tried to stop myself from crying again. "Its okay to cry... Trust me I won't judge. The amount of times I thought crying is for kids, its not, it just shows your human, you have feelings just like everyone else, trust me baby girl, karma will come around" She pulled me in to a hug, leaning my head on to her chest I put my hand over my face as I cried.

"I'm gonna go get your medication, get in to something more comfortable and get some sleep" she told me standing up.

I nodded "Thank you mama, I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too sweetheart" she smiled before she left.

I took my suitcase out and pulled out some pyjama bottoms and a sweatshirt, getting in to my bed I grabbed my phone and went through my messages calling Kendall and talking to her for hours on end before I fell asleep.

****

I woke up yawning as I sat up, I frowned as I saw mum coming in out of my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting up.

"We are getting outta here" she simply said standing up straight. I looked at her confused as I watched Gabe and Ella come in to my room "Its kinda like a vacation, you need to get outta the states, and get your mind of things" Ella said sitting on my bed next to me.

"But what about your guys's school and mom, you have a business to run" I told them looking confused as to how this would work.

"Don't worry about that, we won't be gone for too long" she answered.

I smiled nodded "Were are we going?" I questioned running a hand through my hair.

"Sicily, we won't be staying with Grandpa and Grandma but we will see them for sure" Mom explained. My mom was originally from Sicily in Italy however she came to America when she was like 15 so she new perfect English, but also knew Italian.

After having breakfast, we all headed to the airport were we boarded my mom's own private jet, I took my medicine before hand and to make sure I didn't feel sick during the flight.

"Oh and, I don't want you using your phone at all or your computer or any form of technology were you are able to connect to the other world" Mom said as she took my phone from me.

"But mom-" she shook her head, "Its for the best sweetie, trust me, no phone means less stress" she said. I sighed nodding before turning to look out the window. Sicily, here we come.