Chapter 8

Justin's P.O.V.

"Canon ball!" I yelled before jumping in to the pool. The water went everywhere and splashed on to the guys faces.

"Dude!" Nick yelled splashing water on to me.

I laughed, swimming around looking over at Skrillex who had a float under him, I burst out laughing realising that he couldn't swim and this wafer wasn't even that deep.

I went underwater and swam under him were I pulled the float from under him making him fully fall in to the water with no support.

"Justin!" He yelled coming back over water and swimming over to the edge to hold himself up.

I couldn't stop laughing and the others boys joined in too, laughing at him as he held on to the bar, not even standing near us anymore.

"Skrillllllyyyyyy" I sang, he looked at me and burst out in to laughter.

For an hour we were in the pool before we went back in to Nick's house were he practically laid over me because he was already drunk. I wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight but I had had a little drink, nothing that I couldn't handle.

It was now past midnight and I had told Gabi not to wait up for me, and go to sleep.

"Get your ass up!" I laughed grabbing Skrillex's arm pulling his drink ass up as the guys laughed. "No! I wanna partayyy" he yelled dancing, I burst out in to laughter almost crying from how funny he looked.

We all grabbed him and led him upstairs, throwing him on to his bed his head hit the pillow and not a minute longer, he was already snoring like a beast.

We went back downstairs and I pulled on my shoes "I better get going," I said to the boys hugging them "see you later" Nick said to me before I picked up my keys and left the house. Getting in to my car I left his drive and began driving the half hour, back to my house. I took out the cigarette packet from the dashboard, taking out the lighter and one cig I put it to the corner of my mouth and lit the end, putting everything back I moved the cig in my mouth to centre before exhaling, letting the smoke out the window.

Once I got home I rubbed my eyes, not because I was drunk, but because I was hella tired.

I drove in to the garage before shutting the garage door. I took out the cigarette in my mouth and threw it to the floor and stubbed it out with my foot before opening the door and getting in to the house.

It was all dark downstairs so I went round and made sure all the doors and winodws were locked before going upstairs. Yawning, i went and opened the door to the bedroom to see Gabi watching her annoying ass show Scream Queens, on her computer, I know ariana was in it, but the show was so pointless and I didn't see why Gabi liked it so much.

She looked up at me before smiling "Hey babe" I paused yawning "I told you to get some sleep" I said frowning.

"I know, but I just wanted to finish this episode" she replied closing the computer lid, I nodded going in to the bathroom were I took a hot shower which made me even more tired, I got out putting my boxers on I dried my hair slightly however it was still wet.

Leaving the bathroom I saw Gabi standing by the desk doing something on her computer, I got in to bed picking up my phone, I went through my social media and other before putting it on charge.

"Baby, come to bed" I groaned rubbing my eyes.

She closed the computer lid and came over to the bed, setting her phone on the side she got in to the covers and laid her head on my chest "How were the boys?" She asked caressing my chest.

"They were fine, they want to see you soon" I replied moving so now her head rested on my forearm.

She nodded leaning in and pressing her lips against mine, just as I was about to deepen the kiss she pulled away "You've been smoking?" She asked sighing.

I closed my eyes wanting to just go to sleep and not have this conversation. "Justin, I thought you were going to stop" she added sitting up.

I didn't reply, which obviously was the bad move "Are you seriously ignoring me?" She said, I could tell she was now mad.

I opened one of my eyes lazily looking at her "Just go to sleep baby" I sighed holding out my arm for her to come and sleep by.

"Fine" she angrily said, I opened my eyes realising that she was not laying besides me. Sitting up I saw she was laying further away from me, facing the other way.

I sighed wanting to laugh but I know it would make her even more mad, it was probably her hormones playing up.

"Baby" I paused wrapping my arm around her and pulling her to my chest carefully. She didn't reply. "Oh so you're gonna hit me with the silent treatment?" I asked in amusement as she still faced the other way.

She still didn't reply, I shook my head chuckling, I laid down putting my arm around her waist pressing my front against her back I closed my eyes "Goodnight princess" I said, trying to get something out of her.

She didn't reply again, so I left it hoping she was okay by tomorrow, leaning over I kissed her cheek letting my lips linger there for a couple seconds before laying back down before falling asleep.