Chapter 41

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I yawned swinging the door open seeing Niall stood there smiling as usual.

"Niall? What are you doing here?" I asked since it was like 11am and I was in my pyjamas hoping to have a lazy day.

"Well, I was bored and had no plans today so I decided to come here, get dressed, I'm taking you out"

Me and Niall had been talking for just over a week. Yes we hung out but it was mostly as a group so with his friends and Kendall and our friends so we were never alone. Even though he was such a nice kid, I just couldn't seem to like him in that way, I don't even know why. No matter how hard I tried to think of his cute Irish accent or his little face, I just thought of him as a friend and it irritated me that I couldn't like him however much I forced myself.

As he waited for me I quickly took a shower, did my makeup in a hurry before I ran in to my closet and the fastest time possible, I picked out my outfit. New York was crazy cold and so I literally couldn't leave the house in shorts like I did in LA. So I wore a pair of black high waisted skinny pants and a plain long sleeved turtle neck shirt, I put on some black Chelsea ankle boots and pulled on a black leather jacket before tying my hair in to a messy high pony tale.

I left my room and went upstairs seeing him sat on the couch on his phone.

"Girls take forever to get dressed" He groaned making me laugh as he stood up "Shut up" I said taking his arm and pulling him along with me. I took my keys and put them in my jacket pocket before we left the house and went down and left the building.

We got in to Nialls car and he drove off. "So where are you taking me?" I questioned as I locked my phone placing it in my lap.

"First of all, I'm starving so since New York have the best pizza" he paused as he turned the car and parked it. "We should go get some pizza" he said.

I grinned before getting out feeling my stomach rumble just by the thought of eating. As we got out I completely forgot about paparazzi until they came all up in our faces flashing there lights as they bombered us with questions.

"Gabi, are you and Niall dating?" "Gabi, have you gotten over Justin? Do you still love Justin Bieber?" "Will there maybe a potential marriage coming up? Are you and Niall having plans to get married?" I almost laughed at the questions as I followed after him getting in to the pizza place.

"Table for two please" He asked the lady.

She nodded taking us over to a little table near the huge window. We sat down and were given menus.

"Did you hear the questions about us getting married?" Niall asked making me look up and laugh nodding "They're crazy" I mumbled as I looked back down at the menu picking what pizza I wanted.

Once we had ordered the lady went and left us two giving us our drinks first. "So, how is your YouTube career been going?" He asked as I played with my straw in my drink.

"Pretty good, what about you? I mean, with the band and all" I clarified. "Good... We're looking at doing some shows here in New York, you should come, its a fun time" He said and I nodded giving him a smile.

"Sure, I don't think I've ever been to a one direction concert before" I said and he almost looked surprised "Yes I know shocking. I guess I was just busy and all, but I'll be making sure I come to one before I die or something" I said making him laugh. "Bucket list experience, trust me" He answered as we laughed.

I kept having this annoying feeling within me. It was like telling me that I didn't want to be here. Sure he was ana amazing guy, he was funny and sweet and good looking, but it was as if there was no spark between us, maybe he felt it but I felt nothing. And I hate to compare this... But when I first met Justin and we hugged for the first time, it literally felt like fireworks, this, it didn't feel anything like that and it irritated me.

"Gabi? You there?" I shook my head as I looked up at him realising I must of gotten lost in my thoughts.

"Oh sorry.... I blanked out" I said making him laugh "It's alright" he answered. I looked down to see my big slice of pizza had come and my mouth watered "How good does this look?" I gushed as I looked up at him to see he already was munching in to his pizza. We both burst out in to laughter as he pulled away the pizza he had sauce all over his mouth and the cheese was stringing from his pizza to his lips.

"You got a little" I pointed to his mouth and he cleaned it away missing a couple spots so I helped him sort that out, for the rest of the time we pretty much talked about the most random things ever but I don't think I've laughed so much in such a short amount of time. He was one funny guy.