Chapter 36

Gabi's P.O.V.

"Flight to New York City is boarding now, all business class passengers may come to the gate" The woman at the intercome said through the speakers as we made my way through the crowd on my way back to the restroom.

many of the people were in classy suits unlike me and Kendall who wore leggings and a sweatshirt.

"Jheez, this is why I wouldn't be able to work in an office or something, I can't dress smart all the time" Kendall spoke up as she looked at a woman who were a smart outfit but looked nice.

I laughed shaking my head as we came back to where we were sat however now, Justin stood there.

He turned around to look at me and I could tell he had been crying.

"Justin? What are you doing here?" I asked feeling a hollow feeling within me as I looked at him.

"Your leaving?" He ignored the question looking at me with sadness.

I nodded "Why?" He asked his voice cracked again. "This isn't the time for this Justin, we have to go" Kendall said.

"No! You can't leave just like that! Not again! What is the point huh? Leaving and running away from your problems?" He almost pleaded showing so much passion to what he said.

"I'm not running away from my problems... I just can't be here right now, you shouldn't care what I do anymore" I answered not caring if I was being harsh.

"I never stopped! I will always care about you no matter what! That's why I can't lose you, your all I ever could ask for and more, I love you more then anything and losing.... Losing our son, its broken me too, we have to-" I cut him off shaking my head. "No Justin, I don't need you in my life anymore. You can try all you want but me and you are over" I answered wiping the tear that fell down my cheek.

"No Gabi-" I barged past him and gave my ticket to the woman who was trying her hardest not to show that she felt a bit awkward, everyone was staring and also filming and I just wanted to leave already.

After boarding the plane I sat down in my seat sighing as I briefly closed my eyes I looked across my were Kendall sat "You okay?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

I nodded putting my head in my hands "I just need to... Forget about him for now" I finally said, it was hard to say, and would be hard to do.

"Yes, you do, just focus on being happy" She answered leaning her head on to her hand.

"Your the best" I smiled, forreal.

She smiled "Yes yes, I know" she grinned making me laugh sitting back and putting my seatbelt on I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep. That was what I needed to do. Be happy.