Chapter 38

Justin's P.O.V.

I frowned at scooter as I looked down at the papers in my hands. 2 sheets were from my lawyer who told me Gabi was not pressing charges against Selena, and the other 3 sheets were nothing but Divorce papers that Gabi had sent in.

"Does she expect me to sign these?" I asked referring to the divorce papers.

"Justin, you kinda have to. If you love her then you should let her make her own decisions and by this I mean if you do this, think of it as a break, it will give you both time to go your own ways and if it was meant to be, which I think it definitely was, you'll find each other again" He ended. He had literally been there through all of this, giving the best advice when I was crying, angry, depressed, anything.

"But... I can't do this Scooter... What if this is the end huh? What if this is the last time I actually am going to hear her laugh or smile because of me, I won't be able to hold her because that will be taken by another man man.... Who can probably treat her better then I ever could" I buried my head in my hands as I had the thought of another man doing the job that I couldn't do.

"Justin, don't ever think you weren't good enough. You were probably the best boyfriend and husband anyone could ask for, everyone said it. People were jealous by the way you treated how so amazingly, she loved you because of that, because of who you were" He said pulling my hands away from my face.

"Its up to you now to either fight this and cause her even more hurt by not signing these, or sign them and show her your willing to do this to make her happy. Trust me Justin, only time will tell, but I know she won't be able to love someone else the way she did with you" He spoke handing me the pen.

I shakily took it wiping my eyes as my vision was blurry from the tears.

Pressing the pen down on the paper I signed my name before setting the pen down "There" I whispered moving the sheets away.

"Now what are we doing about this Selena situation?" He asked taking the sheets from me.

"I need to speak to Gabi... I need to find out why she hasn't pressed any charges against Selena who caused all this and, I just need to see her" I almost pleaded looking up at scooter.

He nodded pursuing his lips "I'll speak to your lawyer, in the mean time, don't speak to anyone about anything. If interviewers ask about the whole situation you say you can't answer it" He warned making me nod.

I sighed picking up the remote control to the TV and turned it on, stupidly, I won't on E! news.

"True or False, has Gabriella Mason moved to New York City with best friend Kendall Jenner?"

"This is totally true. The pair went straight to new York and now are living in a condo supplied by Kris Jenner who has been seen in New York visiting them. We haven't had any news on Gabriella in interviews but she has uploaded this video recently, check it out" a video probably from Gabi's YouTube channel came up on the screen were she was sat next to Kendall and was smiling, it looked real.

"So yeah, I'm not coming back to LA anytime soon. I want to stay here with Ken and just forget about everything for a change and not have to worry about things constantly, however I will be filming and uploading videos as usual" my heart sank when I heard she didn't have plans on coming back.

"She then goes on further talking about her relationship status right now and the blanks about her and Justin Bieber. But you can all watch that over on her channel, YouTube.com/GabriellaMason" I quickly turned the TV off and grabbed my computer typing in her name on YouTube and going on her most recent video titled "Update/ Explanation"

The video started with her and Kendall fooling around, and it made me so happy to see her smiling but then my side of 'I wish I was there making her smile' kicked in.

"Alright so the big question really is. What is my relationship right now with Justin. And all I really want to say right now is that we are not together, and I have my reasons, but I'm not going to throw any shade at him because even though so much has happened, I still loved him and be was the best boyfriend and husband I could ever ask for. But I do believe everything happens for a reason so... Yeah, that answers that question however I won't be discussing so much about him and I just because we haven't really sorted much out ourselves so yeah"

"See, even she says you were good to her" Scooter spoke as he stood up.

I nodded sitting back in my seat "So what now?" He asked.

"We talk with my lawyer. Gabi may have found it in her heart to forgive such a nasty woman, but I can't. I'm not letting her get away with this and I'm making sure I get justice for my child, and for Gabi"

OMG GUYS JUSTIN WON HIS FIRST GRAMMY!

I'm so proud of him I dunno about you guys but he should of won album of the year, butttt Taylor swifts little speech indirecting Kanye was pretty funny.

But anyway our boy did it, hes so cute lol.

And we finally got to see him in a damn suit, God he looked so hot. GOD BLESS.