Chapter 34

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I tied my hair up in to a top knot, looking at myself in the bathroom mirror in my hospital room. I had red eyes and they weren't from lack of sleep, more from crying my eyes out day and night for the last 2 weeks of being in this hospital.

Thankfully I had not that bad eye bags but I was pale, weak, my hair was a complete mess and I wore sweats and a sweatshirt, but that didn't matter. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care what I wore, I didn't care about people, I didn't care about my life in general because for the first time I truly wanted to meet death and ask why he took my baby away. Because even if I fell and hurt myself so bad, I would rather have died myself then my baby boy who hasn't even sighted the world yet, and never will.

We had actually decided on a name, Jason Drew Bieber, I was still lawfully married to Justin however I wouldn't want it any other way. Justin may have done so much to me, and I may never forgive him, but he is still the father of my baby and someone I still love no matter how hard I try.

"Are you ready sweetie?" Mom asked as I left the bathroom. Nodding at her she took my hand and we left the hospital room.

As soon as we came out in to the hallway pretty much everyone stood there, Kim and the rest and Justin and the boys all looking at me with sympathy. I simply walked away, Kendall was the only person there that did believe me, as well as Ryan and Brandon, the rest didn't. However I don't hold grudges, I had forgiven Kris and the girls however not yet had a chance to talk to any of the boys apart from Justin who had been here every single day.

After checking out, I took a deep breath as I looked out the doors. I could already seem from here the tons of paparazzi standing outside waiting to get there pictures and ask there questions.

"We can't leave yet, theres too many of them and I don't want them in our way" mom spoke after signing her name on the form.

We waited and waited and they didn't move, it was all so damn stressful, did they not respect the situation? Did they not have any sympathy towards what I'm in right now?

My mom guided me towards the doors and as soon as we took one step out of the Hospital, the flashes and questions began and I almost felt dizzy by the loud noises and flashes.

Suddenly the voice of Justin was heard "Move the fuck outta our way! Do you have any fucking idea how disrespectful your being right now?! Once I find out who your bosses are I'm making sure to get you all fucking fired!" Justin yelled to all of them. They made a path for us letting us go, getting to the car I opened the door only to be stopped by Justin again.

"I'll meet you over at wherever you are staying yeah?" He said in attempt.

I looked at him with hatred and annoyance, "What part of I never want to see you again do you not get?" I asked not caring if I sounded harsh.

"Gabi, I can't let that happen... I fucking need you, please don't do this" He pleaded his eyes showing signs of tears.

"Well I don't need you, goodbye Justin" I spat before getting in the car and slamming the door shut before my mom drove off.

I bit my lip as I tried to keep my tears from coming again, I had to be strong. My mom reached out and held my hand as I finally let myself cry, for the 100th time in these past 2 weeks.