Chapter 16

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I left the bathroom after I had done my makeup and straightened my hair, and gotten dressed. I wore a grey no sleeved skater dress with some black ankle boots with a small chunky heel. Looking over at Justin who yawned stretching, I shook my head seeing he was dressed so casually.

He either dressed like a hobo, or a billionaire, there was no inbetween.

"You couldn't dress up a little?" I asked raising my eyebrows, he chuckled "I can't be bothered to" he replied pulling me closer to him.

"Your mom's gonna get mad at you" I replied making him shrug "She'll get over it, anyways, you look beautiful" he smiled down at me continuously kissing my lips I laughed stepping back.

"Let's go" I said taking his hand, we left the bedroom before going downstairs seeing Pattie already waiting by the door, she had a nice sequin dress on, and when she saw Justin she shook her head "Told you" I whispered as Pattie began telling at him.

"Oh you think this is funny?" He said, trying to be serious I nodded walking ahead off me.

"You suck at trying to be serious Jay" I said pulling him along with me and out the house. "I'll tell you what your good at sucking tho" I stopped dead in my tracks looking at him in shock, he couldn't stop laughing. I quickly shoved him, hoping Pattie hadn't heard, thankfully she didn't.

"Your so annoying" I groaned as we walked up to the house.

"Awh don't be mad baby, I was only speaking the truth" He replied continuously kissing my cheek, the door opened and revealed Ethan.

"Hey guys" he smiled politly. We walked in and were led to the main house, walking in to the dining room, there stood a woman, probably in her mid 30's and was really pretty. "Pattie, so glad you could come" She cheered, hugging Pattie. I heard Justin behind me, talking to Ethan "And you must be Gabriella, nice to meet you, you can call me Tracey" She smiled politly, hugging me.

We sat down, and I looked next to me to see Ethan had sat down next to me and Justin on the other side of me "Mind if I sit here?" He asked about to sit down. I nodded "Its your house" I laughed, he sat down smiling at me.

"So, you are a YouTuber right?" Ethan asked making me look back at him nodding "I'd say I love your videos but I haven't really ever been in to makeup" He joked making me laugh.

"Its fine" I smiled sitting back in my seat.

"So er, I actually live in LA too, I'm gonna be going back in a week, mind if we can maybe hang out, not as a date or anything because I know your married and all... But it'd be nice if we can hang out as friends" He smiled, I awkwardly smiled knowing Justin must of heard, "Sure" I answered not thinking too much of it.

I turned back to look at Justin who I could tell was trying his hardest not to lose it, I put my hand on top of his pecking his lips and giving him a smile, seemed to calm him down.

Once we had eaten we all sat around, Justin stayed quite most of the time which only told me he was bored of being here and wanted to leave asap.

Finally we did leave and went back home, I pulled on a pair of leggings and one is Justin's shirts as removed my makeup before throwing my hair in to a messy bun I came out of the bathroom seeing Justin lying in bed but looking straight up at the ceiling.

I got in next to him looking over at him "What are you thinking about?" I questioned laying my head on his forearm.

He let out a long sigh turning over and placing his hand on my stomach over my shirt. "Everything" he answered kissing my forehead.

"Like what?" I asked putting my phone on the side.

"Music, us, our baby" he answered pulling me closer to him as he covered us with the covers.

"I just... I can't get over the thought of being a father, especially with the worlds most beautiful girl" He said making me smile "Well get used to it" I said making him laugh.

"I love you" he muttered pressing his lips against mine for a couple seconds before pulling away "I love you too" I answered kissing his cheek. He laid down placing his arm around me before we both fell asleep.