Chapter 6

Justin's P.O.V.

"Okay so first of all, your married" Ellen randomly said once I say down, making everyone laugh.

"Yes I am" I laughed.

"So how did that happen" she teased making everyone laugh. "I'm just kidding, so you went on honeymoon to Bora Bora were not only did you swim but you also walked around named huh?"

I covered my hands with my face as the pictures of me naked cane up behind me.

"How did that happen?" She asked picking up her cup of coffee.

"Well we didn't think there were going to be any paparazzi there right, so I got out the hottub and ran inside and put a towel on, but in that time obviusly they... Like took the photo" I ended and everyone started laughing.

"What was your reaction when you saw them?" She asked, "Er, I was kinda mad about it, but then I was just over it I mean, what's done is done right" I replied and she nodded.

We talked about the album and more about the honeymoon before I was ready to tell everyone the news "So Justin said to me backstage that he had big news to tell everyone, so we will hear more from that after this commercial break" She said to the audience.

I went backstage and got my hair re done and rehearsed the song I was going to sing with Dan before I went back to stage were the crowd cheered.

"And we are back and I just gotta ask, last night you were at your manager Scooter Braun's birthday party and there were several images of you and Gabi standing in a corner doing what you do best, making out and er" She paused as everyone laughed.

"Its true, but you said its to do with the big news so what is it?" She asked, I looked in to the crowd and searched for Gabi, finally seeing her I smiled at her, she smiled back before I looked back at at Ellen.

"I'm gonna be a dad" I said throwing my hands up. Everyone began cheering and 'Awwing' and I looked at Ellen who's mouth was dropped open, I don't think I've ever seen her this happy.

"What?! Oh my God this is amazing!" She jumped up giving me a hug. "How far pregnant is she?" She asked, not dropping her smile "Just over a month" I replied smiling, I looked around the crowd seeing everyone looking at me with awe I couldn't stop smiling.

After a while of talking more, we finished with a song before I left the stage. I stood near the door waiting for Gabi to come out, seeing her coming towards me looking down at her phone I glanced over at the stage worker walking backwards I rushed towards Gabi stopping her from walking straight in to the worker who was oblivious to anything.

Gabi jumped slightly from the sudden jolt for when I stopped her from walking in to a women.

"Baby, you need to look were you are going, you could of fell" I told her placing my hands on her sides.

"Sorry, my bad" she replied looking up at me, I sighed nodding "Are you mad?" She asked innocently.

I looked down at her shaking my head "I love you" she whispered standing on her tip toes and slowly pecking my lips multiple times.

"I love you too princess" I replied kissing her lips as she caressed the back of my neck, pulling away she smiled at me showing her dimples I couldn't help but admire her.