Chapter 40

Gabriella's P.O.V.

"Thank you so much" I smiled at the woman who had done my makeup for me.

"No problem, have fun" she said referring to the fashion show I was about to be going to. It was for NYC Fashion Week and Kendall would be walking the runway so obviously I was going to be there.

I was wearing a blue two piece set, no sleeved crop top and a midi skirt with cut out sides. With some black strappy heels. I hadn't dressed up for a while and it felt really good to finally dress up.

I got in to the Blacked out car that was currently waiting for me before I sat back and waited to get to the fashion show.

Once I got there I smiled wide as I saw behind the bars people stood cheering loudly. Paparazzi and camera men were all around and some gaurds walked me inside.

It was crowded and a lot of people were around. The music was playing and the lights were flashing however the show hadn't started yet. "Happy to see you Miss Mason, Kendall is currently getting ready, do you want to see her?" A Lady said, she seemed to be a stage worker with her walkie talkie and was dressed in black.

"Er, no it's alright, I think the shows starting now so I'll just go to my seat" I smiled at her. "Okay, I'll take you to your seat" she led me through the crowd and to the front row. I sat down thanking her and waited looking down at my phone, I heard talk coming from next to me making me look up.

A boy with blonde hair dressed in a suit showed up and I realised who it was.

"Hey it says my seat it here... You don't mind if I sit here right?" His little Irish accent was so cute.

"Oh no not at all, you can sit here" I answered looking up at Niall.

He smiled and sat down in the seat next to me straightening out his suit.

"Your Gabriella right? I don't think we've properly met" He spoke up making me look at him. "Yeah I am, and no we haven't met properly" I answered.

"Oh well I'm Niall... Nice to meet you" he said shaking my hand, I smiled "Nice to meet you too" I answered.

I think he was about to say something but the lights went down and music began to play and the show began.

Throughout the show I waited for Kendall. The lights flashed and I took my phone and went on Snapchat recording Kendall as she walked the run way. As she turned she made eye contact with me and gave me a grin before walking back.

"You guys are cute" Niall said making me laugh "Thanks" I said uploading the video to my Snapchat.

"Can we get a picture of you two please?" A photographer said suddenly coming in front of us.

"Er... You mind?" Niall asked looking at me.

I didn't want to be rude and a picture wouldn't hurt so I nodded moving a little closer to him, the guy took the picture and thanked us before leaving.

"I wander were that picture will end up" He chuckled making me nod "Probably on E! news with 'Has Gabriella moved on to Niall?' As usual" I answered making him laugh shaking his head.

"Well whatever it is... We both know the truth so its okay" he smiled.

"So are you staying in New York? Or on vacation?" I asked sitting back in my seat.

"Yeah we were in LA doing some shows but I'm staying in New York for a while..." He paused "What about you?" He questioned raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm staying... I'm living with Kendall at the moment so I've been here for a while, don't know when I'll be back in LA" I replied as he nodded his head.

"Well that means we can maybe hang out" he said, I shrugged slightly "Sure" I answered not thinking too much of it.

The rest of the show was pretty good but I was dying to go back home and go to sleep because I was hella tired, but I spoke to Niall a lot and he really shares some things in common with me so I guess that was a win win.