Chapter 49

Gabriella's P.O.V.

"So the real question is. What is going on with you and Niall Horan?" Everyone 'ooo'ed' making me grin shaking my head.

"Er... Me and Niall are literally just friends-" she cut me off scoffing "This is just friends?" A picture of me and Niall kissing from the other night came up and everyone laughed as I hid my face shaking my head.

"Yeah that was... Just a kiss. I swear, we're not a couple." I clarified and she eyed me before nodding as I laughed.

"So let's talk... Boys" I groaned throwing my head back "Yes mom" I joked everyone laughing.

"So Justin... Who is like my son, and you, who are like my daughter-" I cut her off "Wait then that means I was married to me brother" I said squinting my eyes at her and every laughed as she made a 'O' with her mouth.

"Okay moving on from that" she said laughing "You two, were my favourite couple ever, probably everyone favourite couple am I right?" She said and everyone screamed like crazy. The cheering settled down but one person kept cheering, Kendall.

Laughing I looked back at the screen to see pictures of me and Justin going up as a slideshow "How long did this montage take you to make?" I asked changing the subject. "Focus!" She said laughing.

"So you and Justin, what's the deal?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Um... I don't know, we're not together, but I don't know what the future holds" I answered truthfully. She nodded pursing her lips as she eyed me again, it was all silent and everyone laughed.

"Whats your favourite song from Purpose?" She questioned leaning on the couch.

"My favourite song... Mark My Words for sure, his voice in that woi" I gushed putting my fist to my mouth making everyone laugh.

"So the Grammy's are coming up... Your my date right?" We laughed as I nodded "Of course my love" I answered laughing. "See our relationship is all over the place. First I'm your mum, then I'm your love therapist, and now I'm your girl, genius" I burst out in to laughter followed by everyone.

"Gabi's laugh is literally the best ever, it sounds like an old man dieing" she said and I laughed harder. It was true. My laugh first started of with a breathing one were it sounded like I was struggling for breath and in Ellen's words, old man dieing, and then the louder laugh came out.

"Okay so anyway, you are nominated for an award, how awesome is that?" She said making everyone cheer as I smiled. "Also, Justin may be winning his first Grammy, how good is that?" She said looking over at me.

"I'm extremely proud of him. Honestly I've always said this but Justin has the most talent ever and his voice is incredible, so he deserves it." I said and everyone clapped.

"Are you going to be his date?" She asked and laughed "No... This gives you a chance to be his date" I said and she nodded playing along as everyone laughed.

"Can you guys tell she's my favourite person?" She said looking at the crowd as I smiled "Yeah whatever you say that to everyone" I answered as we laughed.

We talked for a while about YouTube and all until finally we ended with a game of Never Have I Ever. We both had these cards that on one side had I Have, and on the other side it said I Have Never.

"Never have I ever, been sent a dirt message" I closed my eyes trying to hold in my laughter as I slowly turned the sign to say I Have as everyone laughed.

"Justin!" She yelled in to the camera and my mouth dropped open, "Well hey I never said it was Justin!" And then I realised how bad that sounded.

"Justin your girl is being hit on by others, do something" She said to the camera as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Never have I ever, Made Out in a car secretly" I laughed holding my sign to say I Have and everyone cheered as I laughed.

We played for a while "Okay final one" she paused looking down at the card. "Never have I ever, wanted my ex back" I looked at her with the 'You didn't just say that' face as everyone laughed.

"I'm not answering that" I quickly said setting my card down. "No you have to!" She yelled standing up "I can't if I don't have the card thing" I quickly said quickly throwing it somewhere behind me as everyone laughed.

I watched as she ran over to get it. I quickly ran after her and we raced to get the card, "Cheater!" She yelled as I ran around the sculpture thing to get to the car before her. The crowd laughter grew as we battled to get this damn card like children. I never laughed so much with her.