Chapter 31

DISCLAIMER// THIS CHAPTER CAN BE EMOTIONAL TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH ANY OF THIS, SO IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, IM ALWAYS HERE. BUT READ AT YOUR OWN LIMITS. ILY

Justin's P.O.V.

"Stay awake baby, you have to stay awake okay?" I said as I tried my best to remain calm for her caressing her cheek as her tears dried up on her face, "Where the fuck are the doctors?!" I yelled last the crowds of people around us.

"They are coming, I think they're outside, I'll go get them" Ryan rushed standing up and running off.

I cried leaning my forehead on to hers as she kept her eyes closed "Please stay with me Gabi... Please" I cried as she tensed up, I couldn't understand how much pain she was in.

It felt like everything was a blur, one minute I was with her the next i was being pushed away by the paramedics who came rushing in and crowding around her getting out all their machines.

I tried to get to her, I just wanted to hold her and tell her that I was there and that everything would be alright. I watched as they took her away in a stretcher running after them we left the building.

As I was about to climb in to the back of the ambulance her mom came out and stopped me.

"No! Your not coming anywhere near my daughter, ever again" she spat before getting in herself, the doors shut on me as I stood there in shock watching the van drive away.

"Come with me, I'll take you" Ryan said taking me along with him getting in to the car I rushed him to drive as fast as possible, not caring about traffic or anything I just needed to get there.

Once we got to the hospital I rushed in asking about her and where she was. They told me the floor and said I wasn't allowed to go in to the room, not until they got her to wake up again. I rushed up to the elevator waiting for the doors to open, I kept pressing the button but it took far too long..

I groaned running to the side were I ran all the way up the stairs and to her level leaving Ryan, finally getting there, he came out of the elevator just as I got to the floor.

I saw her mom, brother and sister and Kendall pacing around outside a room door.

"Where is she? Whats happening? Is she going to be-" as I tried to go to the room I was stopped.

"Do you know get what I told you! You are never seeing my daughter again, this is because of you! She is in the worst pain possible and may even die because of you!" She spat tears steaming down her face.

"You can't stop me from seeing her! I fucking love her, no matter what" I answered wiping my tears.

As she was about to say something the door flung open revealing the doctor, "Theres a chance we can save your baby Mr Bieber, but we need her to give birth now, otherwise... Otherwise it won't be good for both of them" he said making my eyes widen "But... She's got 2 more months left of her pregnancy, how can she give birth so early?" I asked rushed.

"Which is why... Theres a high chance of the baby not making it, but please, she needs you right now" He said holding the door open for me.

I rushed in seeing her on the bed, she didn't seem to even be awake but seeing her like that killed me.

"She's not awake, how can she give birth if she's not awake?" I asked in panic as I went up next to her taking her hand "She's in and out of consciousness, its enough for her to deliver this baby, but you have to understand this going to be a lot of pain for her, more then usual since she's face a hit to her stomach before hand, is everyone ready?" He spoke looking at the nurses who stood around nodding.

I looked down at Gabriella who came in to consciousness, she barely had her eyes open but I could tell she was in pain because she squeezed my hand tight as the doctor instructed her on what to do.

"Come on baby, you can do this" I told her kissing her hand over and over as she cried out from the pain, I felt my eyes get watery again as I watched her try her hardest even though she was too weak to do anything, she was a fighter.

At the last push I looked down at her to see she had fallen unconscious. My smile dropped when I heard no sound of my baby crying. I looked over to see then rushing around cleaning the small body, I panicked looked around "What's going on? Why is he not crying?" I asked as I heard the loud sign of a beeping noise going off.

"I'm gonna need you to step outside Mr Bieber" the doctor said as he pressed the machine buttons.

"No! I'm not leaving Gabi, tell me what's going on" I demanded keeping a hold of her hand.

"Mr Bieber if you really want us to try our hardest, your going to have to leave the room" he asked again. I looked down at Gabi as she was still unconscious, I leaned down and kissed her forehead "I love you so damn much baby girl, keep fighting okay?" I whispered before walking away.

My tears rushing down my cheeks as Ryan came and hugged me I couldn't control myself, I fell to the ground as I knew exactly what was going on.