Chapter 44

Justin's P.O.V.

"Glad you came JB" Kanye said bro hugging me. I nodded "Always here" I smiled.

Once I met up with a couple people I went up to my seat. The stage was up high and had different levels, I was right opposite and right next to me was Brandon, on my other side was Big Sean and behind me was Scooter who sat with Yael.

I looked over at the front row to see the whole family sat together apart from Kendall and Kylie who were going to be walking the runway, Kris turned around and made eye contact with me. As I smiled at her, she gave me the dirtiest look ever, a glare and I knew why, she was like Gabi's second mom and even though when everything happened she didn't believe Gabi either, I guess Kris was forgiven and now hated me for what I 'did'. Understandable.

"Man, if looks could kill you'd be dead" Brandon laughed as he must of seen Kris's look.

I chuckled shaking me head as I looked near the front row to see camera men everywhere taking pictures of everything.

For a while people came over and said hi and all and some interviewers came too but it was taking a long time to start and as I yawned I looked down at my watch feeling Brandon nudge me.

"Hm?" I said looking up at him to see him looking in another direction, I followed what he was looking at and my eyes widened when I saw Gabriella walking through the entrance.

My lips parted as I watched her walk towards the front. She looked stunning.

"Woah" I heard Brandon say bit I didn't pay much attention as I watched her go over to Kris and the girls they all jumped in excitement hugging her

"Woah" I heard Brandon say bit I didn't pay much attention as I watched her go over to Kris and the girls they all jumped in excitement hugging her. "We didn't think you were coming!" Khloe exclaimed hugging her.

"Yeah I wasn't... But I didn't want to miss this so" she answered, her voice like silk.

I could get my eyes of her as she sat down I watched as she laughed at something one of the girls had said, I felt Scooter nudge me from behind making me look back "I thought she wasn't coming back to LA?" He asked he seemed to be smiling a lot, just looking at her. She was loved by a lot of people and still was.

"So did I..." I answered turning back around to look down at her but my smile left my face when I saw Niall was now stood in front of her. She stood up and gave him a long hug before he sat down next to her.

"He came with her?" I said with gritted teeth as I glared at the back of his head.

"Seems so," he answered. Niall turned around and made eye contact with me and Brandon, I could tell he had a smug smile on his face before he turned around and I knew exactly what he was trying to do, trying to show me that he had the girl that I loved, but he was wrong. Gabriella will always love me and even she knows that, its just a matter a fact of getting her to see that.