Chapter 50

Justin's P.O.V.

I smiled down at Jaxon as he got his tied fixed by my dad. I was taking him with me to the Grammy's, as you can say, my date even though he was my little brother. I let the stylist sort my bow tie out whilst another polished my shoes for me.

"Right, you boys ready?" Dad asked standing back as I put on my white tux.

I nodded raising my eyebrows "Let's do this" I said taking Jaxons hand. After leaving the hotel we had gotten dressed at we got in to the blacked out Rolls Royce and were driven to The Staples Centre were the Grammy's were being held.

"You ready Jax?" I asked looking down at him and moved his hair out of his way

"You ready Jax?" I asked looking down at him and moved his hair out of his way. He nodded "Is Gabi going to be here?" He asked looking up at me.

I smiled "Hopefully, keep your eye out for her and tell me when you find her" I told him as he nodded smiling.

The door opened and we got out. Holding on to his hand I smiled at my fans behind the bars as we walked the red carpet the sound of my name being canted as I walked past fans we got to the photographers area and began posing for pictures. I messed around with Jaxon who refused to smile at all until his face lit up and a smile came as he pointed over to another direction.

Looking over my mouth parted as I saw Gabriella stood in the distance. I couldn't get my eyes off her, she looked stunning. She wore a long black dress with a slit in one side, the top of the dress was patterned or whatever I wasn't good with dresses or naming clothing. But she looked perfect.

"Justin!" I heard Jaxon yell and I shook my head looking away and down at him

"Justin!" I heard Jaxon yell and I shook my head looking away and down at him. After taking photos I put my tux jacket back on as I smiled at a couple people walking in to the centre we were led down the aisle and to our seats which was near the front a couple rows back.

As I made conversation with people the silk like voice came from behind me "Gabi!" Jaxon yelled excitedly "Hi Jaxon!" I turned around seeing Gabi bent down hugging Jaxon who hugged her very tight.

"How have you been?" She asked, I smiled as she smiled.

"Good... I've missed you" he said in a sad voice. "Awh well I've missed you too, and jazzy," she paused.

"You look so handsome though," she smiled looking at his little suit. "Thank you, you look..." He paused thinking of a word "Beautiful" I finished for him making them both look up at me.

She stood up in front of me "Thank you" She said giving me a smile. "No problem" I answered, I wasn't able to break eye contact with her. She turned away and began conversation with someone else and I still stared at her until finally she looked down at Jaxon "I'll see you later Jax" she smiled kissing him.

Standing back up she looked at me "Good luck" she said to me with a smile. "Thanks, you too" I answered. Thanking me she left, later finding out the her seat was on the front row just a couple rows away from were me, Brandon, Jaxon and Scooter would be sitting. I watched as she came to the front and Niall was in sight they smiled at one another before sitting down with Kendall on her other side. I was just happy to actually see her, to see her smile. That was the main thing.