What's hot

Bad Company by wonelson

This book has to be published. That’s all I have to say.

Eliza is kind of a problem child. Well no one can exactly blame her with a slut for a mom and kinda distant dad. But after too many encounters with the Brooklyn police her mom is fed up and sends her to Blackwater, Missouri to live with her aunt Celeste. And it seems dear auntie is considered the witch of this small town. Thankfully she has two hot boys to make this better, Chase and Dante. But...oh, what’s this? Something about souls and the seven deadly sins? Just exactly what has Celeste been up to? Oh, but it seems poor Eliza is a target for the last sin, lust. Let’s just pray she doesn’t go to hell.

The quality of this book is that of a published book. It actually has a plot, other stories usually have the girl and boy meet, talk, fight and somehow by the end of the story they are in love and get married. There’s also the love triangle between Eliza, Chase and Dante. I’ve noticed most love triangles have it between the good boy and bad boy. Also this book is original, it’s about the seven deadly sins. Nobody’s ever thought to write about that on wattpad (I have but it’s more along the lines that angels and demons are- shut up Trisha! We want to read about there book, not yours, *Whimpers* S-sorry...). Anyway if you want a refreshing take from the cliches Wattpad has read this.

The Angel Within by InfiniteWriterWorker

I actually read this before, but then I was distracted by something and completely forgot about this. A shame since I actually liked this.

Charlotte Taken is one of a kind, the council made sure of that. Supposedly half-werewolf, half-angels were too beautiful, too strong...Too dangerous. It even become a rule angels and werewolves could not mate. Well Charlotte’s parents broke that rule and now they are dead, putting five year old Charlotte in a orphanage. Thirteen years later she’s adopted, by the Dark Shadow Beta’s wife Macy. This not only risks exposing what she is but introduces her to her mate, Trent. But after years of hiding can she truly expose herself to love and family?

Well, this is unique, nobody has ever thought of doing a werewolf-angel hybrid. But the main character was kinda Mary Sue for me. Her eyes, as InfiniteWriterWorker described, “Had multiple colors. Her eyes were a mix of sapphire, emerald, and...gold”. Okay, I know she intentionally made Charlotte beautiful, werewolf angel hybrids are supposed to be. But I just can’t help but think of this Mary Sue ranting as I read. And supposedly Mary Sues has rainbow eyes. “The eyes had a thin rainbow ring around it” That is a direct quote, I cannot unsee what I have seen. Other than that, I guess the book was okay.

Smile Hide Secrets by SaraaSierraGomez

So this is a One Direction fanfiction. Usually I wouldn't read that genre but something caught my eye. One word. It is something I love, second to the internet. Youtube.

Delilah is a famous youtuber more commonly known as HeyThereDelilah. She’s known to be bubbly, cheerful and never seen without a smile. But something hides behind that, something painful. Then One Direction comes into her life, can they save her?

You know, coming up with new descriptions are starting to be a pain in the ass. In the next issue I’m just going to copy the ones they have already. Anyway, about YouTube, I love how Delilah is a famous YouTuber and how she was living with other famous youtubers. It made me connect to her on some level since I knew those youtubers already. Jack and Finn! I didn’t make the connection until the “Cheeky” comment. I really can’t say anything else since I just read the first four or five chapters. If you like One Direction fanfic and/or like famous British youtubers check this out.