Memories....it's her (17)

Start from the beginning

“Wait invy! Wait!” that fuckin ice pack alpha Adian yelled after her. He better keep his damn hands off her.

She’s mine!

The new boy…I think his name was Deshawn, nick and her brother ran after her.

Just after they left my phone rang and I walked off to talk in private.

“What” I said

“The girl ran off and ended up at invy’s school and I think she saw her through the window and me” he quickly said, annoyance and anger clearly in his voice.

“Fuck!” I yelled angrily into the phone. “Invy and some other kids ran out and I think they went to check it out!”

“Its fine I’ve got her and she’s knocked out cold” he said. “Don’t worry, but we have to speed up the plan”

“When?”

“Next Monday” he said as I heard yelling coming from outside. “Don’t blow your cover. We’ll need you to get her.”

“Why the hell would I want to do that when I’m the one who fuckin wants her?”

“I might be your father’s friend, but I’m your beta to and you will not disrespect me!”

“Sorry sir” I growled through clenched teeth.

“Don’t mess up” was all he said before he hung up.

“FUCK!”I yelled as I stormed off.

I’m going to have to do this fast and quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3Don’t mind what I’m writing I just got bored and this joke cheered me up.

I'm one of those people that laughs at a joke 3 TIMES:

-ONCE when it's told to me

-ONCE when it's explained to me and

-ONCE 5 minutes later when i finally understand it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Invy’s pov:

I looked at the window and saw…. me?