"Sobek-Re Paladin." Kylo spoke through his mask, meeting the bounty hunter in one of the many control rooms.

"Lord Ren." Sobek-Re responded. "An honour to meet you."

"I wish I could say the same thing." Kylo responded. "That honour can be earned if you succeed with my mission."

"Locate the whereabouts of your children and bring them to you." Sobek-Re repeated the instructions he had been given by Hux.

The control room doors opened with a 'swoosh' and Elara walked in. Her face was unusually pale which worried Kylo instantly. Though it was only Elara who knew what was wrong.

"Your tone is menacing." Kylo snapped slightly, not willing to play games today.

"You are mistaken my lord." Sobek-Re shuddered slightly. "I have a son myself."

Kylo was about to silence him when Elara piped up. "What's his name?"

"Sebastian."

"How old is he?" Elara questioned, her voice soft.

"Ten ma'am." Sobek-Re replied, daring to look back at Kylo.

Elara nodded, smiling slightly. "I think he's suit for the job."

Kylo grunted. "We will see."

Leia waited outside the medical facility on the Resistance base. She was unusually stressed and because of this, most of the base was also uneasy. Ever since Han had made a reappearance in her life, things had started to slowly fall apart, but he seemed to always have that effect no matter where he went.

Han also reluctantly waited by her side, watching the ongoing surgery through a small window. If it weren't for the scavenger from Jakku finding the escape pod, Jude could've been dead by the time the Resistance had found him. His leg was infected severely and if the infection had made it's way to his heart, he would of suffered tremendously before his heart would stop beating.

A sigh escaped Leia's lips and she leant her head against Han's shoulder tiredly. "How are you holding up?"

"How am I holding up?" Han questioned. "Well I never thought I'd be a grandfather."

Leia laughed sadly. "When I first found out, I was drowning with anger but now, I understand why Elara did it. I mean, look at Luke and I."

A med droid appeared before them with news. "We saved most of the tissue but did have to wire a section in his leg or he would have been paralyzed."

Leia sighed in relief. "Thank goodness."

"As for the girl, we'd like to examine her."

Leia looked at Han with wide eyes. "Where's Bellamy?"

"I left her with Dameron, relax."

Of course Leia didn't relax but she had every reason to. Bellamy was having the time of her life. She was running around the docking bay with Poe chasing after her. She wore his X-Wing helmet and orange jumpsuit (which was two sizes too big for her). Poe himself had never felt this much joy in one single day. First, he had discovered that Finn was alive and second, Bellamy's childish giggles filled his ears like an angel singing.

"Slow down kid!" Poe shouted. "Or you'll get lost!"

Bellamy turned around to yell something back before she toppled over an empty crate. She hit the ground, face first and groaned.

Poe panicked and rushed to her side, helping her up. "Jesus kid, what did I tell you?"

"You said I'd get lost, not fall!" Bellamy protested.

Poe rolled his eyes. "You are too smart for your age."

"Hey Bellamy." This voice belonged to Finn. "Hey Poe."

Poe grinned, his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink. "What's up buddy?"

"General Organa wants Bellamy to be examined." Finn explained, sporting Poe's jacket. "Make sure everything is good."

"I don't wanna go." Bellamy pouted. "I want to stay here with you!"

"Tell you what-" Poe reasoned. "You do what your grandmother wants and I'll teach you how to fly an X-Wing after."

Bellamy beamed. "Deal!"

"Wow, you sure are good with kids." Finn gushed.

A/N: So it wasn't all Kylo and Elara but you get a look at what's going on with the Solo twins! You also get to see Kylo completely torn with emotions along with Elara. ALSO A FREAKING ADORABLE SCENE WITH BELLAMY AND POE AND A STORMPILOT SCENE BCUZ SHIP AF.