"I know you've felt pain..." I turned my face towards the window, avoiding his eye contact because he was so sure he knew me and what I've been through. He had no idea.

"Aleevonne, look at me." I slightly turned my head towards him, looking at him from the corner of my eye and he smiled warmly towards me.

"Write about it." It wasn't a suggestion, nor a demand or forceful must, but rather a caring recommendation.

"I can't. It's not anyone's business but mine. I don't want people knowing about my personal life. " My tone naturally came out in a rude manner, only because what I had said was true and that I wasn't the type of person who expressed my emotions.

"You have every right to be angry, it's bottled up inside of you, I can see it. Let it out, get it out of you! Aren't you tired of holding in your feelings?" He asked me as if he were tired for me.

"I wouldn't have pain if you didn't ruin my family." I didn't intend to say that, and I didn't mean for it to sound so harsh but I didn't regret it. Part of my depression and distress wasn't because of him, but only something much worse. Something that I wish I could have erased because it was that that ruined me.

"You can't keep throwing that in my face Alee, I didn't ruin it, your father did. I picked up the pieces he broke and put it back together." He reminded behind a hint of hurt that I made such a rude remark. I ignored his comment and stood my ground, keeping my contact with the window until he spoke up again , this time he surprised me.

"I love your mother, Aleevonne. I do. You know I do. And I love you, you're my step-daughter."

"Don't call me that!" I shot at him. My neck felt a sharp pain from quickly turning my head towards him and I was furious. His claims and declares or love towards me and my mother were pure bullshit. "I'm not your daughter!" I said raising my voice.

"Are you two done here?" A boy began to stride in, hands fallen to his side showcasing one of the most serious facial expressions I've probably ever seen. We both looked at the door and Mr. Crossmen stood up and smiled at the strange and unfamiliar boy, and his gaze met mine only to be quickly taken away as if he saw something uninteresting.

"Ahh, Harry Yes! I've forgotten about our meeting!" Who was this boy? And why was he so rude?

"Whatever." I sighed standing from the desk to escape this pointless "talk."

"Wait, Alee! You need your pass." I turned around and stood directly beside this Harry boy while I waited for Mr. Crossmen to fill out my.pass. I looked at Harry from the corner of my eye and the look on his face made me want to gag. Piercings everywhere, obvious that he was bad news and my first impression was of that.

"Here you go, darling."

"Don't call me that." I practically growled snatching the flimsy paper from his hands.

"Have a nice day, Alee!" He called as I stormed out the room and down the hall to the bathroom. I was so emotionally unstable and heart broken. I was in pain. I felt a shit load of pain. All because of that man. He broke up my family, he tore us apart and wasn't there when I needed him, despite his claims that he was.

I locked myself in the bathroom stall, first making sure no one was there, and threw my books on the floor and I sat on the toilet and cried my eyes out like a freak. I cried for a while, a long while actually. I cried for so long I forgot about class and realized that by the time I would get there, class would be over.

I collected myself and picked up my books, luggishly making my way to the mirror and placing them on the counter and began to fix my makeup. I grabbed some paper towel from the roll and placed it under some warm water to gently dab away the smudged mascara and I reapplied a new coat.