Chapter 7: Just a kiss.

Start from the beginning

I swallowed hard and took a step forward leaving me with two steps away from him and he still said nothing.

"One kiss." I said again, this time a whisper and when he said nothing I took another step toward him.

I suddenly felt like a master seducer bent of ripping away his virtue and I felt a twinge of guilt which I quickly buried.

When I finally stopped directly in front of him I took another silent breath and slowly placed the palms of my hands on his chest, trailing them slowly down until I could feel the hardness of his abdominals.

He took a sharp breath then surprised me by grabbing my wrists. "One kiss right?" he asked, looking down into my eyes and the vulnerability there shocked me. I suddenly felt like the experienced one.

"Just a kiss." I assured him and after a moment of silence he let me go and I replaced my hands, moving them over and up, across and down until I reached the waist band of his jeans and when he sucked in another sharp breath, I trailed them back up to his chest where they settled.

He was still looking away from me and if I didn't know better I'd say he was nervous but this was Nathan; he was most likely trying to convince himself that he should push me away and forget this moment had ever happened and with this in mind I acted quickly.

I stood on my toes, bringing my forehead to his eyes and reached up to grasp his chin gently as I'd seen them do on those clichéd romantic comedies.

Bringing his face to mine, he finally looked down at me; his green eyes finding mine and I sucked in a breath; caught in their intensity.

"Relax." I told him and he cracked a smile. I imagined him thinking how ridiculous I was to be telling him; an experienced hunk of a man, to relax, but he said nothing and when he slowly brought his lips down to meet mine I quite literally saw stars.

My hand developed a mind of their own travelling over his body in a rush that matched the passion I was feeling. We kissed; tongues meeting and melding; bodies pressed together and skin unfortunately not quite meeting skin as the fabric of our clothes rubbed against each other.

I felt the pressure building in my pants and I didn't hide it, instead pressing into him as if I could pull him into my body. He responded in kind and I soon felt his own hardness pressing into my belly.

"Just a kiss right?" he panted when he pulled his lips from mine but I was quick to react, grabbing his muscular arms and pulling him even closer.

"Not yet." I breathed then reached up to latch my hand onto the back of his head, pulling his lips back to mine where I quickened the pace.

He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth hard enough to make it tingle, then it was a nibble before he released it all together and plunged his tongue into my mouth. I fought to keep up but my toes were getting tired and I fell back onto the balls of my feet. He followed; our mouths never leaving. He put his arm around my lower back, pulling me up and I was on my toes once more.

His mouth left mine and he planted kisses onto my sensitive neck leaving me moaning with pleasure.

"We shouldn't" he breathed and my hands finally became useful, because when I dipped one into the front of his pants and gripped him he became putty in my hands.

He kissed me forcefully then ripped my head away from his. In a second we were sprawled on my bunk, where he covered my body with his own, trapping my roaming hands between us.

I fought to be free; wanting to touch him; needing to explore his body and when he finally allowed me the freedom I took advantage of it reaching around him to run my hands along his back, dipping into his shorts and gripping his cheeks, pressing him ever closer.