Chapter 25(PART 1)

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY

(Author POV)
Today was the day. Valentine's Day. V had the perfect thought out plan for Irene. They were going to have a fun filled beautiful day.

(V POV)
"So what are you going to do for Omma?" Meylee asked over the phone. "Something." I said with a sly smile plastered on my face. "And what's that 'something'?" She asked, obviously interested. "It's what I'm going to do for Irene." I almost started laughing when she got sounded annoyed. I could keep messing with her, but I need to go to the flower shop. "Okay okay. I'll tell you later. Can you just keep your Omma busy for the day?" I asked while putting on my blue jacket. "Ok." After I hung up, I got the car keys and headed out to Jin's truck.

When I got to the flower shop, I got her favorite flowers, roses. I got a single white rose and put it in the middle of the bouquet of red roses. Maybe I should get a bunch of balloons to make it super special. I already rented out half of the beach, which was a difficult process, and I asked Manager-nim a favor, which was way more difficult. I just want this to go perfect. After I was finished, I went to the studio to check on the guys.

(Irene POV)
Something is up. V hasn't texted me all morning. And it's Valentines Day. Weird. My phone chimed and I jumped up. I thought it was V, but turns out it was Bridget.
Bridget- Heyyy!
Irene- Wassa
She's actually been really nice to me over the years. I don't know why, I don't know how, but I don't care. At least people stopped bullying me, considering she practically ran the school. I checked my phone again. Still no sign of V. My mom and dad said they were going to be out today, I guess it's something for Valentine's Day.

Meylee is downstairs playing with Mr. Patches. I guess I should do something productive instead of waiting for a text or call. I headed downstairs and greeted Meylee. "Hello Omma. Want to play dolls?!" She said excitedly, handing me a princess doll from the gigantic bucket of toys. I laughed and she smiled. "Ok. Oh no Mr. Patches! The others are being sucked into a portal!" I said while propping the doll up on her feet. "Wow! We have to hurry before they all get stuck there!" She said in a deep voice. "We got Fluffy and some others out! What now Mr. Patches?!" I said while pulling out the toys. "It's Captain Patches to you! We'll get a helicopter to pull them up! Brrrrrr!" She held up a plastic helicopter and hovered it over the toys. "Oh no! Counter attack! Pew pew pew!" I sounded, when V came through the door.

"Well looks like my beauties are having fun." He said with a rectangular smile. "Appa!" Meylee dropped everything and ran to hug him. "Well hello." I said, approaching him with my arm crossed. "Oh yeah. I forgot I'm sorry. I woke up late today." He set her down and came to hug me. "Are you sure?" I asked and he put his forehead to mine. "I'm sure." He smiled then kissed me. I pulled away and Meylee giggled. "You are adorable." Meylee ran and hugged our legs.

"Remember that time where we got stuck on the Ferris wheel?" We laughed at the remembrance. "Yeah. Admit it, you were attracted to me that time. Weren't you?" I hid my blushing face in my hands. "Haha. So what do you want to do for Valentine's Day?" I asked V, while messing with his fingers. "Actually my manager said I have to practice today." He said, with his smile turning into a frown. "What? But I thought we were going to do something special." I asked. That isn't fair. Today was supposed to be our day. He's been so busy lately, so I thought today would be his one day off. He sighed and put my head on his chest. "Don't be sad. It doesn't look good on such a pretty face. I'll make up for it, I promise." He kissed my forehead and held me tight in his embrace.

(V POV)
"Well I gotta go. I practice until 11:00 tonight. I love you." She gave me a kiss and I kissed Meylee's forehead. "Love you too." She closed the door and I got back in the car. Okay I should probably get everything ready now. I went to the studio again and made sure they were ready. "Hey look it's the man himself." I heard as I opened the door to the dance room. "Are you guys ready?" I asked Jin and he nodded confidently. "Okay let's get going."

We arrived at the beach. It was perfect weather, and the view is going to be mesmerizing. The vans arrived and they unloaded everything. "Thanks for helping out guys. I'm kinda nervous." I chuckled and Rap Monster came a pat my back. "Aww don't be like that. You've waited since 11th grade. So I'm pretty sure 2 years later is good enough." I inhaled and exhaled slowly. What if she says no? I'm not prepared for that.

I may have looked calm, but on the inside, butterflies are having a party in my stomach and I'm getting cold sweats. I just love her so much, I can't lose her. We're already working on the adoption papers for Meylee. I'm just so nervous! "You okay there future son-in-law?" Her dad came and tapped my shoulder. "Yeah. Just a little jittery. Phew." He laughed at my behavior and my teeth hurt out of anxiety. I haven't been freaking out as much the entire day, might as well get it all out now. I ran and people were yelling. "Where are you going?!" I looked back and smiled. I climbed onto the top of the lifeguard tower and yelled, "I LOVE YOU IRENE!"

That actually helped so much.

(Irene POV)
"C'mon Meylee it's time for you to go to sleep." I said while grabbing her hand and taking her upstairs. "Are you sure? Appa isn't here yet." She said while I was tucking her in. "Yeah it's ok. Goodnight Meylee." I kissed her forehead, and just as I was about to leave the room I got a call from V.
Irene- Hello?
TaeTae- I know it's late, but can you please meet me at the beach by that one 'Barbie House'
Irene- Sure I'll be there in a sec
Hmm. "On second thought, you're coming with me to the beach." I picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket. "Yay!"

I got in my car and drove off to the beach. The night sky looks so beautiful. I parked my car and looked over the beach, but I couldn't find him. "V?! V WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled over the noise of the waves crashing down on the shore. I was about to ask again...but I was surprised.

Oh my god...

To be continued...