Chapter 19

(Irene POV)
I didn't know I had fallen asleep. I think it's the middle of the night and I'm pretty sure one of the windows is open because I can feel a really cold breeze from the window. I shivered, I wasn't prepared to sleep here so I only had a sweater and pants to keep me warm. I felt my head tilt to the side and the couch moved, someone had got off. I put my knees to my chest and hugged them close. The freezing air was replaced by a soft, warm blanket. I opened one eye and saw V sitting down beside me.

"V? I-is th-that y-you?" I asked slightly turning my head in his direction. "Shh. Just go back to sleep and try to be as warm as possible." He said sweetly. I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt his hand on my head and he rested it on his chest. I snuggled closer and fell back asleep. "Good morning guyseu." I heard Jhope call from somewhere in kitchen. "Oh. Good morning." I said while sitting up and stretching, and my hand touched something. I quickly turned and saw that I was poking V's cheek. "Oops." I stood up and saw the rest of the guys still sleeping on the floor.

"Ugh. These people are lazy." I said while rubbing my eye and went over to the kitchen. "Well I'm going to use the bathroom and---" Jhope can be really funny at times, and at other times he can be really disgusting. "Eww. TMI! Just go." He chuckled and headed upstairs. Yup. 3 more days until Christmas, that cheery day. My mom was going to throw a Christmas party on Thursday so that we can actually celebrate with other people. "Jagiya..." I heard from the living room. Jin is probably thinking about himself in the mirror again. "Jin, we know you're beautiful, you don't have to brag." I said while making cereal.

"Good morning Eonni-Irene." Meylee came and grabbed the bowl and sat on one of the stools. "Ok then. Good Morning, breakfast stealer." I messed with her hair and made another bowl. "Hurry and eat your breakfast so we can go home." JHope came down the stairs and saw us getting ready to leave. "Leaving so early?" He asked while sitting beside V, messing with his drooping head. "Yeah, I have to help my mom wrap presents and stop messing with the poor alien." I giggled as V fell onto the other side of the couch. "Bye Hobi!" I said and we exited the house on our way to help my mom.

"Eonni?" Meylee held my hands as we walked across the busy streets. "Yeah?" I asked her as we approached the front door. "When will you and V get married?" I choked on my saliva and coughed nonstop. Apparently, my mom heard me from inside and rushed me a bottle of water. "Are you ok, Sweetheart?" My mom asked concerned as I gulped down the remains of the cool water. "Umm yeah omma. All good. Let's get to wrapping those presents."

(V POV)
I woke up and felt something tickling my ear. I looked to the side and saw Jhope shoving a rolled up napkin in my ear. "Aish! Hyung!" As I got up, a pillow collided with my face. "Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Rap Monster called and hid his face under the blanket. "Whatever. Where's Irene and Meylee?" I asked while checking the perimeter. "They left a few minutes ago." I sighed and grabbed the laptop that was on the nearby coffee table.

"Whatcha doing?" They all gathered by the screen, scaring me a little. "Jeez I could've sworn you were all asleep just 1 minute ago!" I shouted and continued searching. "Why are you searching flight times from Minnesota?" Jimin asked, completely oblivious of the plan I had told him about the other night. "He's trying to plan a getaway with his girlfriend!" Jungkook said, and him and the rest made kissy-faces. "Yah! It's for her dad." They looked surprised. "You didn't deny it..." Suga said while wiggling his eyebrows. "Haha, very funny. Anyway, he couldn't make it for Christmas last year, so I'm trying to bring him this year. But I only have 2 days to get enough information for him to fly over here. Plus, the flight from there to here takes about 17 hours which leaves me 1 day and 7 hours." I said in frustration while rubbing my temples.

"We'll help you. Even though you bug the jams out of us." Rap Mon offered. "Also Swaeg." Suga remarked while bringing glasses to his face. "Jinja?!" I said in excitement. "Yeah. Always bugging me about how I hog up the mirror! And how if the mirror had legs it would run away from me. And how you said my reflection quit because I was too "ugly". Or how---" I waved my hand in the air bringing it to his mouth. (A/N- I don't have to explain who was talking right?? -_-)