Chapter 13

(Irene POV)
Oh my gosh. My head hurts, maybe I ate too much candy. I opened my droopy eyes and saw V sitting up and playing on his phone. "Morning Tae Tae." He set down his phone and lay back down. "Morning Rene-Bear." That nickname again? My mom came in the room and got my laundry basket. "Well, the lovebirds are awake. Did you stay up all night eating candy???" V and I look at each other and we giggle.

(V POV)
"I'm assuming you did." Her mom left the room. Irene got up and went to her computer. I was about to get up, when Bangtan texted me in group chat.
Jungkook- You guys ready for the awards?
Rap Monster- Yeah! This is going to be awesome
Jin- I like the remix of I Need U
Jimin- Ikr!
Rap Monster- Wait. Me and Jimin like the same music?! I think I've gone jamless!
Jimin- Or I finally got jams
Rap Monster-.......No that's not it

These guys! "Hey Irene. Are you psyched about the MelOn awards tonight?" She laughed and jumped around. "Of course I am! I'm probably going to stare at the Tv all night!" She stopped jumping and put her hands on her knees, like she was running out of air.
Taehyung- Is it ok if I invite Irene?
All- YEAH!!!
I laughed and she was still in the same position. "Are you alright?" I said while laughing and she smiled. "Sure. I just can't wait until the awards are on tv." Should I tell her now? Or later? Now! "Why do you want to watch it on Tv when you're coming to the actual awards?" Her eyes and mouth grew wide and she jumped around even more.

"Are you serious?! I get to come with you guys?!" I nodded and she hugged me. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! -gasp- What should I wear?!" She ran to her closet and searched through her clothes. Luckily, I knew what we were going to wear so I got the picture and showed her. "Ooh! I have something to match that!" She started looking for it. I laughed and stopped her. "Let's get something to eat first." She mouthed "oh" then we put on our shoes.

"Omma do you want anything from anywhere?" We went downstairs and her mom gave me keys. "No I'm fine." We went outside and got in the car. "Aah! Sorry, still excited." I laughed and looked out the window. "Can I ask you something?" Don't those words get you anxious sometimes? "Umm sure." I had trouble swallowing. I had no idea what she was going to say so, I was obviously nervous. "Are you still embarrassed about people thinking that we were dating?" There it is. My cheeks flamed up and I swallowed the lump in my throat. "No." She smiled and leaned her head against my shoulder. "Good."

We headed to a restaurant, ate brunch, and went to the store. "Ooh can we get fruit? I want to go to the park." I nodded and we headed towards the aisle. "Oh let's go to my house first. A friend is at my house." We put down the stuff we had in our hands and went to her house. "C'mon!" She dragged my hand and went into the house. "Irene!" "Meylee!" She ran to a little girl wearing a white dress. "I missed you!"

(Irene POV)
I can't believe she's 6 years old already! I put her down and she ran up to V. "Is this your boyfriend?" V laughed and bent down to her level. "We are friends." He gave her a high five and she ran up to my room. "Sorry about her. She's a person I used to babysit." He chuckled and we headed to my room. Meylee was jumping on my bed, trying to reach the ceiling. "Come here you little rascal!" I ran to the bed and V came behind. She sat down on the bed and we tickled her. "Hehe-St-op! Hehe!" She said in between laughs.

My mom came in and laughed. "Wow. You guys are so childish. Meylee came over because her mom dropped her off. I'm going somewhere so you'll get to take care of her." Oh no. What about the awards? "Are you leaving now?" She nodded and kissed Meylee's forehead. "See you later guys!" My mom left the house and the awards were going to start in an hour. "Should I get ready?" Meylee looked like a confused puppy.

"Oh yeah. C'mon Meylee." She jumped off the bed and grabbed V's hand as they walked out and closed the door. I got my clothes for the MelOn awards. I stepped out and Meylee hugged me. "I win!" She made me stumble backwards a little bit and V came. "I still get to hug her!" He hugged me too, making me almost trip. "What are you guys doing?" I said laughing trying to wiggle out of their hold. "V told me that whoever hugged you first gets to hold your hand the rest of the day." He chuckled and rubbed his neck.

"Here. Wear this jacket and let's go." I gave her a sweater I had since I was a kid and we left the house. We went to Bts house and we went inside. "Hey guys! This is my friend Meylee." She just stood there frozen. "Aww hello Meylee." Jin went up to her and crouched down. "H-hi Seokjin." He shook her small hand and she started jumping. "You know BTS?" I nodded and she smiled a wide smile. "V go change. We might be late." "Arasso." He nodded and went upstairs while me, Meylee, and Jin talked.

Did I mention that Jin is Meylee's ULTIMATE BIAS?

"Tell me about yourself Meylee." We sat down on the couch and so did the others. "I'm 6 years old and I wish Irene was my eonni.(older sister). My favorite color is Pink and White and I like princesses." Jin's face lit up. He picked her up and hugged her.

She giggled and he set her down. "You are now my best friend." She laughed and V came downstairs. "Let's go." We went into the limo and drove off to the MelOn music awards.

~Their performance~

(Meylee POV)
Eonni Irene took us to the seats we were sitting at and we waited for it to start. "Welcome to The MelOn Music Awards!!!" The guy on the stage said. I wasn't really paying attention because I only wanted to see Bts. Finally, it was their turn!

It was cool!!! They were performing a remix of 'I Need U'. They look so cool! Especially Jin Oppa! They look like they are having fun. I look at Irene and I see her smiling. I feel like Irene and V have a lovey dovey thing. I noticed that Irene's clothes matched V's from top to bottom. Except, Irene was wearing a skirt. They look awesome with the new dance break they added. The song ended and me and Irene screamed loud!

(V POV)
I was sweating my life out but it was worth it for A.R.M.Y's. Plus, we won an award Best Dance Male! The awards ended and we went to our dressing rooms. Irene and Meylee came in and hugged all of us. "You guys were awesome!" Irene and Meylee said simultaneously. "Thanks! Wow what a night." While the others were talking, Meylee pulled me over to a corner of the room and we sat down.

"You people are a good couple. Don't hurt Eonni Irene, arasso? Take care of her." She got up and went to Irene again. I chuckled a little at the thought of Meylee protecting Irene. She is one tough little girl. I wish Irene would only know how I felt..........

---------------------------------------------------
Hi pershuns! Sorry if the picture or the video I meant to put there isn't there. It was a picture of her outfit and a video of the performance at the MelOn awards. The mix they made of I Need U is so freaking awesome I can't help but talk about it a lot! So anyway, hope you liked this chapter. Meylee is now a new character so. Don't forget to vote!

-❤️Author